Chapter one

Bold(are what they are saying)

There I was sinking and sinking in the dark murky water it was cold then I notice my feet were replaced with a long tail at the side it was a dark blue color then I look at myself, I had white hair it changed depend on how I feel and red glowing eyes.

5 years I was alone with no one coming to the lake, they said that if you swim in this lake you will never return, then I heard an older man's voice and with him was a boy about 14 years. It looks the man was mad and the boy looks so scary for his dear life he was not bad looking with his blonde hair and blue eyes like the ocean that you could sink in. Then the man pushes him to the water and started to drown his victim. I watched from a far distance watching him I can't let that insane man see me because it wasn't the best time at that moment. So I waited for that so-called insane man to leave and when the man was satisfied. He walks away leaving his victim dead body in the water, so I dragged him to the shore and then.....Slenderman show up and I asked, "will he be all right?

He said, "yes my child." Then he uses his dark magic to save his life, the appearance of the boy was the same blonde hair but what changed him was that his blue eyes were changing to bleeding red eyes that goes to his cheeks, his outfit was like the character of link and with a cute hat. I ask what's your name he said, "Ben .......Drowned". Then Slender man calls me to go to the mansion. then the girl hopped out of the lake and transformed.

The picture above and the dress is below.