Chapter 3

Sorry for not updating this story a lot with the stress of high school and all
Don't forget vote and comments
Thank you for reading this story
Sally POV
I was walking in the woods see my friend that lives in the lake I was thinking wondering if slender man and the others creepypastas didn't notice that I left at the front door when they were watching a horror movie that night it was movie night at the house so I left very quietly to see her at the secret hideout which was a beautiful place that was full with lots of animals but it's night it was so dark. So I went around to find her sitting on the rock that shapes like a heart with her long hair blowing in the wind with a sad look on her face.so I call her and she turns around with an aura of excitement and then she jumps on me.
Y/N POV
Then with the surprise jump I was taking off my feet and the I said "calm down little child what has got you so excited did you eat any sweet before come here or what?" Then she replied "maybe it's not like I eat a lot tub of ice cream and then ran all the way over here!" I can just shake my head then sigh looking the black water that reflect my long hair that was down in a low pigtails with a cute yellow ribbon that I so ever carefully place in my hair.
Time skip~ by the author❤️
Back to the creepypasta house
Where the the others are just thinking what are they forgetting about or is it someone that may be small but every hyper that wasn't what some of them was thinking .So will they remember what happen to little Sally or they will be warn to never forget the girl ever again, but then a loud knock was heard at the door who could it be or it's someone that may have some secret to be revealed.
Find out in the next chapter