Chapter 2

people who comment on this story thank you and i will continue the lost mermaid so enjoy this book!Amuto16~

So I followed slenderman to the mansion and yelled out"Blondie come on! I don't have all day here or I will leave you to be eaten by the monster! He quickly follow me and walk like his life was on the line. When we got there was crazy people falling off the stairs,to people eating kidney no offense(cough eyeless jack cough), waffle lover and cheesecake lover.So i dragged Ben to the living room and then slenderman called for everyone to come to the living to meet the new person which happen to be Ben and I . but then everyone start to yell out who that girl I never see her before. Slenderman said in a hush tone "she lives in that forest."
that everyone was forbidden from going but that could be explain an other time for the the time being,so that you all never seen her,she was was gone for a long time and so many victim was find drown in that lake that no one can see through it,but sometime you can a song that she sing that lurks kids from any age even sometime passing man in the wood.
Sally said something strange to the family one day she was in her room playing by herself cause everyone was busy doing something then a strange lady come to me and she was singing such a beatiful song but it was sad and she said ''that i will come everyday at midnight to sing a song to you my sweet child or come to the lake that has willow tree it will lead to the lake and i will be waiting for you it will be our secret place."