Foreward

FOREWARD

The training. The scars. The blood. Its what keeps you alive, it makes you feel alive.
- Metias Sinclair

We're all trained to be cold killers, nothing less. We start at a young age, too young. The goal: be the most sadistic. Fear doesn't exist in this world, even the children know that.

Nobody signed up for this, but its the real world, you have no choice. They tell us it's for our own good, we all know that's bullshit. We're only here to keep them safe, our elders, but the king and queen are most important.

Everyone only cares about how blood soaked your hands are. They want to see the devil in your eyes, the strength in your arms, and your ability to keep killing.

Anybody under 12 isn't cared for, 12 through 17 year olds are tolerable, and the 18 year olds are glorified. Because once your eighteen your ready to begin.

DISCLAIMER

Everything in this story is simply the authors imagination. None of the places are real, same goes with the characters and the background of the story.

DEDICATION

Here's to the deranged, and beautiful minds out there.

PLAYLIST

FEAR - X AMBASSADORS

GLORY & GORE - LORDE

ANTIVIST - BRING ME THE HORIZON

FAIRLY LOCAL - TWENTY ONE PILOTS

HOLD ME DOWN - HALSEY

SMOKE AND MIRRORS - IMAGINE DRAGONS

LONDON CALLING - THE CLASH

BRAIN STEW - GREEN DAY

THE STRUGGLE WITHIN - METALLICA

SEMI-AUTOMATIC - TWENTY ONE PILOTS

DEAD! - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

PREY - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

GROWING PAINS - NECK DEEP

BLEEDING OUT - IMAGINE DRAGONS

CALIFORNICATION - RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

BITING DOWN - LORDE

EMPTY GOLD - HALSEY

TIMELINE

STARTED : Mar.24.16
FINISHED :

COPYRIGHT

Copyright © olympis 2016
This book or any portion of it may not be reproduced or used in any matter whatsoever without the authors consent. (Just don't steal my shit okay.)