Part One:THE VOID

Ch.1

THEY HAD US LINED UP BY RANKINGS. Of course, I was the first one in line. It was only fifty of us, the other fifty are put to train some more. It was that time of the year, late autumn, The Void. A time where we go into the void and become the void itself. My time was finally here, this is what I live for.

"Listen up ladies! Your time has come, its Void season. You will all be ripped away from any feelings you still have. Although you shouldn't feel anything since your here today. This is no child's play!" commander Levi said in a menacing tone.

Before he could go on one of the thirty and bellow asked an idiotic question.

"Sir, we are men. There are only a few 'ladies' here" and then he gave Levi a smirk.

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut boy. Our third in line is a lady. And I just know she can & will beat your sorry ass. It is no insult to be called a lady, I'd say its a compliment" and with that he gave him a delightful punch in the face.

"Back to business. You will be lead by your first man in line. Metias! Step up!"

I took a place next to Levi. Looking at my crew, it felt glorious to have them look at me. I was their commander now and I would lead them to victory.

Levi spoke again "Metias will be your leader from now on, he will begin his mission by the king personally. Then he will lead you and you will follow him, you will obey him. AM I UNDERSTOOD!"

"SIR YES SIR!" it was music to my ears. This is what I've been trained for, to be a leader.

"Metias you will now go to the king" "As for the rest of you, get prepared, you leave at dawn!"

Once I entered the castle all I would here were my footsteps. Right foot, left foot. Right foot, left foot. The guards opened the gold door, the king sitting on his throne. I stood their until he motioned me to go to him.

"Well isn't it the infamous Metias Sinclair! Son of Apollo and Pandora Sinclair. How are you Metias?" his highness asked with joy. He was up to something and I was ready to deliver.

"I'm doing well my majesty. What do you have planned for me?" I asked, my voice having no fear in it.

"Mt Olympus. That's where she is and that's where you'll be going. And you'll be the one to end her".

To say i wasn't shocked would be a lie. It was a she. Wars were fought all over the place for her. I was expecting a man. She must be a goddess or maybe even more.

"Yes your majesty" I was near the door when he called for me.

"But I will watch when you do kill her. You will bring her back alive, you shall kill her right in this room. Don't disappoint me".

I exited the room even more eager than I was before. My blood was boiling and I could feel my eyes turning darker. Cold heart, blood soaked hands, emotionless. I was already in the void.

I was the void.

Well. Its here! Death And Glory has officially begun. I'm sorry if it sucks. Its hard for me to start stories, I promise it will get better as it goes.
This chapter is dedicated to the lovely voidii.