When you Meet: Donnie

(Y/n)'s POV

(EX/BF) = ex boyfriend

I was sitting on a bench, in the park. I was trying to draw a bird I saw not to long ago. Then I strange man walked up to me and just stared.

I looked at him. Then I got up and left. He started to follow me so hi started to run. He kept chasing me. I ran into a alley way. Bad idea.

I ran into a dead end. I turned around and he was standing 6 inches away from me. I came up and pushed me against the wall.

"Hello (Y/N)"

"(EX/BF), what do you want and why were you chasing me"

"I want you to be my girl again"

"Fuck no"

"Aww, why not"

"Because you are a big dick head"

He then puched me in the gut. I fell to the ground. He then picked me up. I punched him I'm the face. He let go of me.

I tried to run but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the ground. He was about to kicked me when something stopped him. All I remember seeing was something green.

(EX/BF) ran away. The green thing came over to me. It put out it's hand. I noticed that it only had three fingers. And it's skin was green.

It then realized that it's put it's hand out because it moved before I could grab it's hand.

"Who are you"

"I can't show you who I am because."

"Because why"

"Because you will be scared of me and run away"

"Why would I run away from someone who saved me"

"Fine, I will come out just don't run"

He then stepped out of the shadows. I saw that he was a mutant turtle. He was tall, had a purple mask, and a boa staff on his back. I also noticed that he had a gap in his teeth.

"I'm Donatello but you can call me Donnie"

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)"

"I'm sorry (y/n) but I have to go"

"It's okay Donnie, but I have a question, when can I see you again"

"Maybe, tomorrow"

"Okay, bye Donnie"

"Bye (Y/N)"

After he left, I walked home. Thinking about how he turned into a mutant turtle. As I walked into my house, my mom was yelling at my bother.

I quietly walked up stairs. When I got into my room, I sat down on my bed and started to draw something. After an hour of that, I fell asleep, thinking about Donnie.

Well, I had a very bad day yesterday. I was playing soccer with my friend and some other girls when, my friend and I and another girl collided. My friend might have broke her shoulder. I sprained my left ankle. And the other girl just hurt her arm.

But anyway, how so you guys like the book so far?????????