What you do when he has bad day

1/2  [boys]

Lip- Whenever Lip is having a bad day he's quiet. He'll silently sit on the couch playing on his phone. That's how you know when he's sad; he has a bored expression on his face and he's not his chirpy self. To make him feel better you sit down beside him on the couch and slowly take the phone out of his hands. He'll pout and reluctantly look at you, "Come here." You tell him and pull him close to your chest as he lets it all out.

Carl- When Carl is having a bad day he gives everybody the silent treatment; even if you haven't spoken to him that day. At the beginning of your relationship you didn't really know how to comfort him, but after a year of dating you knew just the thing. When he's sitting on the couch staring off into space you'll claim on top of him and straddle him, leaving him feathery kisses. When he finally looks at you you'll climb off of him and sit down beside him, kissing his cheek. "Tease." He mumbles.

Mickey- Everyone knows when Mickey's in a bad mood. He's not really his kind, polite self. He speaks his mind more and he's brutally honest. To calm him down you take him away from people and kiss him lightly, "Will you please stop being a jerk to people?" Mickey will mumble stuff when you ask him. "What if I hold your hand all day?" You tease. He will crack a smile and nod.

Ian- Ian doesn't usually get in a bad mood, it's very rare but luckily for you you've been around him long enough to be able to comfort whenever he is in a bad mood. What you usually do is sit down beside him and start messing with him. He'll mumble stop and try and push you away but you stay at it until he starts laughing. But, sadly for you, when gets back in a good mood he'll start tickling you.

Kevin- When Kevin is having a bad day he'll lay in bed. He won't say a word or attempt to move. You'll crawl onto bed beside him and grab his hand, placing it on your lap. As he lays there in his own thoughts you'll play with his fingers and stay silent with him.

Sorry this got kind of uncomfortable haha
ANYWAYS! I'm back!!! Like yesterday.