32

"I don't know, let me think about it."

"You're a psycho." He yells, as I throw his pillow at him. I need to look for something harder to hurt him with.

"How am I a psycho?" I yell with no fear of anyone hearing me. I grab the book from his bedside table and chuck it towards him. It hits him shoulder and he grabs it in pain.

"Why are you hitting me? I just told you I need to think." He yells back in confusion as he tries approaching me.

"Dan, stop being a dumbass. I'm so tired of waiting for you to think. It's tiring, just be with me. What's the big deal?" I argue back as I frantically look for another thing to throw at him.

Today, everyone went to the pond to look at the animals in it, which is all the way on the other side of the camp. So, this left the teachers cabin empty. Dan brought me here to talk and all I get is a "I still need time to think."

I grab the little pen from his desk and throw it at him in anger as well. It hits his frame but he doesn't flinch, he only walks over to me. I try hitting him so he would stay away but he grabs me and throws me in the bed. I try sitting up but he lays on top of me.

"Omera." He slightly yells as I keep struggling. "Just relax."

"How am I supposed to relax? Why are you hesitating to be with me?" I ask in a hurt tone. I let him grab my face and use the chance to study him, he looks like he doesn't know what to think, I've never seen such genuine confusion from him.

I don't understand the hesitation. Wouldn't it be better if we were in a relationship instead of just sex? Sometimes, I feel like I like him awhile lot more than he likes me, I haven't even had a chance to talk to him about his feelings.

"Omera..." He says my name and stays quiet after.

"What's wrong with me?" I question. He shakes his head quickly before he speaks.

"Nothing." He quickly shakes his head as he takes a moment to collect his thoughts.

"What's on your mind? Just help me understand." I try being calm instead of trying to chuck things at him.

"Do you even think about me? What I feel? Or is it just your happiness you care for?" He questions.

I stare at him blankly before I feel rage.

"Excuse me?" I angrily ask. Of course I think about him, why would he even ask me that? "I don't just care about myself, if I did I wouldn't be here right now, I'd be with the others at the pond. I care about you, that's why I'm here." I angrily tell him as I shove him off me. I get off the bed in anger as I try leaving.

Dan just grabs my arm to stop me. "I know that you care." He disagrees.

"Just get off me." I shove him off my arm. It hurt that he actually thought that I didn't care for him. What does he think? That I'm putting up with his shit for no reason?

"No, Omera listen." He tries once more but I don't give him the chance.

"I'm tired of listening. If you think I don't care then why do you even want me here?" I stop myself from running and just look at him. I really want him to apologize and say he wants to be with me, I didn't like all these complications.

He stays silent.

"You don't." I answer my own question before turning away and leaving.

--

"Omera, you know we can't." My dad says over the phone.

"I hate it here, just take me out already. Forget the term just put me back in public school before I run away from here." I threaten him with a sigh.

"Your mother is too busy working on a case. It's a tough one, it's eating her alive." My father tells me.

"What is it about?" I question, there's no way it could be so hard that they couldn't take me out of this school.

"A woman was kidnapped, and was killed a few days later. There's a suspect, your mother is trying to prove it had been him." My father briefly explains.

"What? Mom is doing a murder trial?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's taking over her life. Look if you really want to be picked up, we're going to get Alex to do it. He's getting back from college in a week, so you'll have to wait that long." My father promises.

"Fine."

__________
A/N:

50% edited, tell me if you find any mistakes.

Who do you think is right? Just curious.

xx