33

"Fine."

"Okay, let's get started with the basics." Tia speak in a confirmed voice. She got the whole cabin in the lounge area of the cabin for her lesson on sex. The camp guides were setting up tomorrow's activity, which is the final day of camp so no one is here to watch us.

Maci made a special appearance, she blushes a bit as she thinks of what will go on. I can't help but smile at the sight. She didn't want to be here, but I had forced her.

"You have to start off with kissing. Has everyone had their first kiss?" Tia questions. She goes around the circle and everyone shakes their head, when she gets to me I just roll my eyes.

"No ma'am." I sarcastically say and she nods. "Just get to the point please."

"Okay, well let's start with oral. I'm assuming no one here has ever done it except me." She proudly states.

If she only knew whose dick was in my mouth two days ago.

"Well I stole like two bananas from the cafeteria, we can practice on those." She nods as she reaches in her bag. She peels it and everyone stares in genuine shock as she brings it near her face.

Oh god.

She put her lips on the banana and takes most of it in her mouth. I bite my lip to hide my smile and Maci nudges me.

"Omera, can we go? I'm kinda uncomfortable, and this is kind of gross." Maci requests.

"Same." I whisper to her, I get up and take another look at Tia's face.

Well she has dedication, and confidence.

"We need the bathroom." I say quickly as Tia takes her banana out of her mouth.

"Okay." She smiles before she put the banana back in her mouth. Maci drags me out of there and once we're outside, I burst out laughing.

"She's really bad at that, let me tell you." I giggle.

"Omera, I have to ask you something." Maci states in a serious tone. I tone down my laughter and furrow my eyebrows. Is this something serious?

"I should have told you this before but..." She trails as she looks to the ground.

"What?" I urge her. Could it be that bad?

"I know what's happening between you and Mr. Howell." She spits out, she tugs the ends of her blonde hair and avoids eye contact.

"What?"

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I walked past his room during free period once when you were in there and I heard...noises. I didn't want to assume, but then I heard them again the next day. And when Mr. Howell took you out of the cafeteria and kissed your hand the other day, I saw it." She confesses with guilt.

"We were outside, how did you see?" I panic.

"You forgot your lip balm on the table so I wanted to return it." She explains and I grab my forehead in distress. If Maci had seen then who else had?

She can't tell anyone about this, it's Mr. Howell's biggest fear. Even though he's acting like an ass right now, I couldn't allow him to get in trouble.

"You can't tell anyone, Maci. You have to promise me." I grab ahold of her shoulders, making sure she looks me in the eyes.

"Omera, why are you doing this? He's just going to hurt you. I don't want to see you hurt." She quietly states, I let my hands fall from her shoulders and she takes this opportunity to take them in hers.

Maci sighs. "Did you and Mr. Howell...you know."

She's referring to sex, and I guess lying to her won't do me any good. If she was able to keep this a secret from me then she'll be able to keep quiet.

"Yes, we did." I admit, she looks a bit concerned. "I like him a lot, Maci."

She nods slowly before looking at me. "I know but I think he's going to hurt you." I stare at her, refraining from telling her that he already has.

"That's how relationships work, you get hurt over things and teach them how to work with you. It's like little steps." I try explaining to the best of my knowledge.

She shakes her head. "No. My mother told me that love is happiness not hurt."

"Has your mom ever made you feel bad about something?" I question her.

"Well, yes but not to make me purposely feel bad." She states.

"Exactly, she says those things to make you do better and grow as a person." I smile as I say the words.

"No Omera. I'm not talking about hurt over little things. I'm talking about things that will make you hurt badly. What if he just uses you?" Maci points out with a blank stare.

"He likes me, Maci. He's not like that." I defend him, she exhales before speaking again.

"Even if he is good for you, you should wait until he doesn't have any authority over you. If you step out of line, guess what he could do?" She points out with raised eyebrows.

"What are you trying to say?" I question, urging her to spit it out already.

"He's abusing his authority, he's just using you." She states in a fierce tone. I furrow my eyebrows, letting my anger mirror hers.

"You think I'm weak enough to get used like that? I'm strong enough to handle that and prevent it." I shout back, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You think only weak people get used? Omera, if someone manipulates you, it isn't because you're weak." She shakes her head in disappointment, looking at me once more before turning away.

"He's not using me." I repeat, she stops in her tracks and turns back.

"Omera, if I genuinely believed he wasn't then I wouldn't have told you he is. Even though we've known each other for a month, I really care about you. I don't want you to be hurt, that's why I'm advising you to stay away from Mr. Howell." She states in a sad tone as she turns.

I stand there for a minute until I hear the door behind me open up. I turn to see Tia, red faced and angry.

"You slept with him?" Tia says with anger laced in her tone.

Oh no.

___

A/N:

This is not edited well.

Anyways hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, I love you guys!