A.N (REALLY IMPORTANT!!)

So, I was thinking that a lot of you probably don't understand why for the project, in this story, you need two people. Well, let me explain it to you.

Seto and Brice (and other people) will make a little speech about their life, and important events that's happened to them. Halfway through the working stage, Seto will give Brice a portfolio of pictures and drawings. Brice will do the same. Then Seto will create a collage about Brice with the pictures and drawings. Brice will do the same.

(They are required to tell each other their life story, and they will have to explain why they chose these pictures/drawings for the collage)

They will each have to create a story, poem, song ect... about their partner. Then they will have to explain to the class why they wrote what they wrote about their partner, what inspired them to write it, and what it has to do with the other person.

The teacher paired up people who aren't close friends or friends at all. This is kinda a pen pal thing, except you know and have meet the person in real life. (That's why the teacher chose the pairs).

I really hope that has cleared some things up. I know that if I read this, I would be wondering why the hell they were all partnered up. So yeah. See yeah! :D