Epilogue

Seto's pov

"Hey Brice!" I said happily. Brice turned around and ran to me. He picked me up and hugged me tightly.

"Seto! God, I've missed you so much!" He said, and kissed me again and again and again. It's finally been four years, and we've both graduated from our colleges. We obviously kept in touch, and skype/called each other all the time. But it wasn't the same.

"Seto... Now we can finally get married..." Brice mumbled against my lips. I nodded and smiled brightly at him.

"Yeah, I can't wait."

Time skip

"Seto!! You got your dress on?!" Ty yelled. I nodded.

"Yeah! I'm good." I said. Today was the day me and Brice were getting married. God, I was nervous.

"Seto, you'll be fine." Jerome said reassuringly. I nodded, my hands shakey. Brice's mother was going to walk me down the aile, since my mother had died. I took a deep breath to calm myself. It was going to be fine... I knew that, but I couldn't get rid of the nerves.

Brice's pov

I stood anxiously on the podium (?) and waited for Seto and my mother to come. My palms were sweaty, but I couldn't wait. I was finally going to get married! The music started, and I looked down and saw Seto walking in with my mother. I felt my eyes widen.

Seto looked stunning.

(Pretend Seto's in that gown

(Pretend Seto's in that gown... XD)

He was blushing furiously, but he had agreed to come in a wedding gown. I smiled widely at him and he gave me a small smile in return. He walked up next to me, still blushing. We held hands and I smile softly.

"You looked Beautiful." I whispered. Seto blushed, and the priest started talking.

"We are here today to celebrate the marrige of Seto Spells and Brice Solace..."

"Brice, do you swear to honor and love your husband for all eternity?" The priest asked. I nodded.

"I do." I said.

"Seto, do you promise to love and cherish your husband for all eternity?" The priest said.

"I do." He said softly, smiling.

"I pronouce you husband and husband. Brice, you may now kiss the groom." He said. I leaned down and we shared a sweet kiss. Everyone started cheering and I noticed that my mother was wipping some tears away. We pulled away and smiled at everyone.

"Come on Seto." I whispered. Seto nodded and placed a kiss on my cheek. And we set out to live together forever.

Much Later...

"Cindy! Stop hitting your brother!" Seto said sternly. It's been seven years since we got married, and we adopted three kids. Cindy, her twin Felix and a baby boy named Alexander or Alex.

Seto walked over to Cindy and Felix, to pull them apart. He frowned at them. "Cindy, apologize to your brother this instant!" He said. Cindy pouted.

"Sorry Felix...." She muttered in annoyance. Seto sighed and let them go.

"You okay babe?" I asked, placing a kiss on his head. Seto sighed again, and gave me a small smile.

"Yeah... I'm just a bit tired." He said softly. Alex was fast asleep in his crib, and Seto frowned.

"Hey! Quiet down you two! Or you'll wake Alex!" He said. We all flinched at that. Alex was quite a crier when he woke up, and we really didn't want that.

"Seto... Go get some rest... I'll go take the kids to mums house." I said. My father had died in a car crash a few years ago, so i often went to visit her with the kids.

"Okay... thanks Brice..." He said gratefully.

"Kids! We're going to grandma's house!" I called.

"Yay!!!!!!" They both said and came bounding over. I held both of their hands and I waved goodbye to Seto. I smiled happily. I was with the love of my life, had two kids and I could visit my wonderful mother. Life couldn't get any better then this.

Note:
Andddd finished! Done. Fini. Holy crap that took forever. I hope you all enjoyed this fanfic! Thanks for reading! \(^_^)/