screens

//

y|n means your name,
bUt, you won't need it for this chapter yet,
since it'll be in your point of view

there WILL be song titles and puns in this a lot, and i mean a bunch, listen to the songs if you haven't :)
I MADE CHANGES TO THIS STORY, MOST OF THE SENTENCES ARE DIFFERENT NOW PLEASE BE AWARE AND POSSIBLY REREAD I'M SORRY, THANK

//

"babe, not today i have a migraine //told you//." you complained to your 4 month boyfriend, the adorable josh dun.
"weak." josh replied.
"you're not the judge of me, you're supposed to be my boyfriend, ya loser." you smirked.
"i'm the judge, oh no, do i have to set you free?" josh taunted.
"i'm hungry.." you heard your stomach growl as you cringed, craving for indulging, sweet, mouthwatering food at the bakery downtown.
"hey hungry, my names joshua dun and i'm in a band called twenty one pilots." he extended his arm out to shake.
"oh." you gave him a teasing glare.
"can we go to the bakery?" you perked your head up from your couch.
"i don't know, can you? oh,you meant that one smol place around the corner? sure, why not?" the boy, pushing down a snapback on his head, having pink strands poking out // i think it's pink// shrugged.
"yay! it's gotten fairly local recently!" you elbowed him in the side, referencing yet another song from their recent album, blurryface.
"wanna take a ride or just walk?" he ignored your comment.
"ooo-ooo-i'm falling!" you sang horribly just to annoy him.
"i have to ask tyler to use different song names from now on..." josh sighs.
"awe, are you dun with the teasing?" you batted your eyelashes to look cute so he wouldn't get mad that you used his last name in that sentence.
"let's just go." he sighed.
"okay" you loved to tease the bean in all his josh dunness. as you were walking out the door in one of josh's oversized shirts, shorts and flip-flops,you texted tyler, your other best friend.

ty da bean

"hey " 2:46 - you
[ read 2:47 ]
"hi :)" 2:47 - ty da bean
"wanna meet up @ the cafe?" 2:48 - you
[ read 2:48 ]
"bakery" 2:49 - ty da bean
"idc, see you 'round <3" 2:50 - you
[ read 2:51 ]
"<33" 2:53 - ty da bean

"who were you texting?" josh picked up his house keys.
"a bean." you replied.
"boo, sloW down, your legs are so lonG anD i cAn'T kEep uP" you wheezed. "i'm not even walking that walking that fast" he countered.
josh saw tyler sitting down on a bench across off the café, so he waved towards him, speed walking to sit next to the bean.
you saw a girl who looked a little bit familiar past you, and hustled into the cafe, looking at josh, then looking away.
you thought for a moment and shrugged. she might just be a fan or think josh's hair is out of the ordinary.
nothing else from those, you had hoped.
hoped.

600 words on the nose! figured i'd stop right here for now, but this is my fanfic.
the point of view'll be in second person and first a lot, and i'm sorry about the terrible puns, but want to hear two terrible jokes?

what does the mexican chef say when he has no more pans to cook food with?

-ENPANADAS! // get it? //

what does the mexican say to his friends that are mad at him?

- enchillladas
// i hope you got it! if not, just pronounce //

adios :)

faking you out (reader x joshua dun x tyler joseph)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें