not an update, but pls read

this is my first a/n and it's about do something horrible and heartbreaking. it's made many people cry and i'm crying and shaking just typing about it.
if you haven't heard, today's bbc concert had tyler joseph screaming "josh" for help, and here are my thoughts.

as you probably know, bbc had shut down a twenty one pilots concert before because tyler tried climbing up a platform. tyler rebelled and had the crowd surf him to the platform, and as soon as he reached there, he said "that's it, josh, we gotta end it". he cried josh's name. he got his ski mask taken from him and his shirt was in rags. his shoes were stolen.
think about it this way;
if you loved what you're doing, trying to be happy, and making other people happy too, wouldn't you want people to treat you nicely for the things you're doing for them? not only for them, to help yourself??
if you were crowd surfing and the " fans" stripped you of your things.
for what reason exactly?? there's no reason.
it hurts to read abour it, and it hurts to see videos about it, and it wasn't okay. nobody should be treated like that.
i will try to update soon, but at the moment because it hurts to think about anything twenty one pilots right now.
bye 💟