heathens

//

thanks for all the comments and votes and being added to reading lists,
i appreciate it! <3
btw, sorry this chapter is utter crap,
even considering i did it multiple nights in a row

//

//josh's pov//

tyler and y|n looked at each other,
and it was different than usual.
it was a look of want in both of them.
i shook that thought off quickly.
ty is my best friend, and i'm dating y|n.
they're just really good friends with each other, nothing strange about that.
i'm not the type of person to go in another's phone without permission,
and i wouldn't do that to y/n, or tyler.
because that's saying i don't trust her,
which i do,
i just am a bit worried since we just //leaked #thecliqueisgoingtojailparty// released heathens, so tyler and i were on edge.
at least, i was.
tyler has a girlfriend anyway. //i know he's married to jenna, and they're absolute goals, but for the story, they're dating //
she called my name and my thoughts and suspicions immediately dissolved as i got lost in her vibrant, lively //eye color// eyes.
those eyes drew me in from the very moment i first saw her.
her breathtaking beauty, and that sparking //eye color// went perfect with her //hair color// hair, there wasn't anywhere you could point a flaw on her clear, shining skin, and it made me happy to call her mine.
i shouldn't be suspicious of the love of my life, but i can't help it.
"josh, babe, hello?" she waved her hand in my face.
"you okay? tyler and i were talking about when and where your next concert is. isn't it in wisconsin or something?" she adorably tilted her head.
// chose a random state that i saw them tweet about recently //
"um yeah, milwaukee, i think." i said, trying to remember.

// a few minutes later //

as we were about to leave the café, and get ready to pack for wisconsin,
a hand stopped me.
i turned around.
"josh?"
i turned around to see her big, dark coffee brown curious, eyes.
she batted her long eyelashes, keeping eye contact at me, and only me.
"what are you doing here?! i missed you, babe!" she tried engulfing me into a bear hug, but i dodged her arms, next to a not so amused y|n.
"um, i'm just gonna go outside and get some fresh air, while you sort things out." she raised an eyebrow at me, and turned on her heel, out the doors.
i would go after her, but it was like my vans were glued to the floor.
i couldn't move, i felt stuck.
it didn't help that debby was clinging to my arm //me//
"who is she, your friend?what is she doing wearing your shirt?" she tilted her head, causing me to roll my eyes mentally.
tyler was looking out the window, when he looked at me, and walked out the café, causing the bell hanging before the door, to ring.
"she's my girlfriend" i managed to croak, as i turned my heads to outside, as i heard a bit of thunder, and saw a downpour of rain, i flinched.
y|n's afraid of thunderstorms.
//sorry if you're not, i'm just adding random bits into the plot//
i hope she doesn't get a cold, the temperature dropped fast, especially since she's in shorts and flip flops.
i'm worried about her, but i trust tyler and the fact that she's hopefully safe.

//y/n's pov//

as soon as i left, i felt like something was off.
i shook the thought away, and kept walking.
i have no idea where i was going, but i was pissed.
how could josh not tell me about her?
an ex?
sure, i should've expected him to date,
but i grew suspicious when he never told me about anyone,
so i assumed that he hasn't dated.
she was really pretty too, she made josh look out of her league.
//josh dun isn't out of anyone's league, because he is the league//
she made me look out of josh's league,
which i was,
but she made me look out of his league even more.
i was so upset, i walked all the way to the park,
which was a bit far from the café.
i don't know why him having an ex impacted me so much.
i saw the clouds looked darker, then i heard a loud, 'boom'.
thunder.
then it started to rain hard and fast.
i didn't think of anything else but to run.
i hastily ran under a slide, feeling goosebumps all over my arms and legs,
as the woodchips were digging from under me sitting criss cross applesauce // i don't have any other name, i forgot //
i looked to my right, as i saw a treehouse.
as i ran towards the tree and quickly climbed the ladder,
// bet you that BBC wouldn't let tyler get up there//
i tried to caught my breath, shaking as josh's wet t-shirt was all i had to try and keep warm.
there wasn't anything in the treehouse, besides a cobweb or two in the corners.
"i hope this storm gets better" i whisper when a flash of lightning is presented and a loud shaky "bOoM" comes along.

//tyler's pov//

as y|n headed out the café, she glanced at me, her eyes having a lost of trust hinted into them.
she speedwalked, then started to run, and she turned the corner, causing me to lose track of her in the window. i turned my gaze to josh, frozen, while debby was onto his arm.
"who is she, your friend?" i heard debby ask as i pushed the doors, going after y|n. i hope she was safe.
after i thought that, there was thunder.
it started to rain fast, and hard.
i'm surprised my jacket wasn't drenched.
i turn left, and look around for where she could be.
would she be at the bookstore? no, she would've walked straight, and not turn left.
she wouldn't be at the café, since she just left there...
where would y|n be?
at the music store? i know she's always talking to josh about wanting to buy an antique record player, and get so many records from there.
i head there, no y|n in sight.
frick.
where else would she be?
i was so lost in thought, worrying about y|n,
that i ended up right in front of a tree.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
close to 1,100 words, yay!
this was more of a filler,
you could say,
since it's probably confusing&boring,
chapter title is pretty much irrelevant
but
i just wanted to get a chapter done,
so see ya later :)