"Can this really happen?..." And Birthday Surprises|Chapter Eight

Stephanie|

"Bella come here!" I yell up to the stairs. "Uh huh." She said running down the stairs. "I have some news." I smiled as she walked with me to the kitchen. She screamed once she saw who was here.

"Hi, it's finally nice to meet you. Bella." Sally said shaking her hand. Bella hugged her and Sally laughed. "I love your clothes!" Bella said as we sat down across from her. "Well Thankyou, I like your style." She grinned.

"So we have come to you on behalf of your friend Chloe Lukasiak." She paused while Bella smiled hugely. "We want you to co partner with her for our line." Bella clasped her hands together and hugged me. "Can I do it? Please please!" She screamed. "Bella. Don't you think we should talk to your dad?" I asked. Yes, it was a huge opportunity but if he thought it was wrong then we wouldn't do.

The door opened and closed and in walked Jonathan.

"Hi I'm Jonathan." He said shaking Sally's hand. "Sally." She smiled.

"So what were we talking about?"he asked sitting down next to Bella.

"Well, Hanna is here and she is the designer for a tween clothing line and she wanted Bella to be part of it." I explained. "You really wanna do it?" He asked Bella. She nodded. "Can this really happen to a nine year old girl?" He asked. "You better believe it, girls all ages are picked for projects like these." She smiled. "If your mom and I allow it, you better do the best you can do in school. You better get A's." He laughed. "I promise, dad." She smiled.

He looked at me and I nodded. If she really wanted to do this, we would have to trust her.

"Is that a yes?" Sally asked and we nodded. "Great! I'm sure Chloe would love to see you so wanna do a FaceTime?" She asked Bella and she nodded. We left them alone and I took Jon up stairs.

"So how did this all happen?" He asked crossing his arms. "Well Chloe you know is a dancer and they needed someone to model alongside of her and Chloe said her." I said leaning against the wall. "What's her last name?" He asked. "Lukasiak..."I trailed off. "She's his daughter?" He asked. "Uh huh." I said. "Oh, I remember I met him and he told me about his family. That's all." He smiled.

"Also, I got a call from her studio. They want her to be on the show they do. It's reality and they say I have to fight." I nervously laughed. "You wanna do it?" He asked leaning against the wall. "I mean if it's going to put her name out there than yes. If I have to fight,I'll fight for her." I said. He nodded. I yawned and closed my eyes.

"You tired?" He asked I nodded. He pulled me in and he wrapped his arms around me.

"What time were you up till?" He asked. "About four, Sean is sick." I said. "Well why don't you go to sleep. I slept on the plane." As he smiled down at me and I nodded. He. brought his lips to mine and it lasted for ten seconds and we pulled apart. He kissed my temple and I went into our bedroom.

~*~

"This has to be perfect!" I said to Chaunette who was getting everybody got situated. The team, his family, my friends were surprising Jon for his 26th birthday. Right now, he just got back from ice cream. He took Bella to get ice cream. She knows, but he doesn't ofcoarse.

I turned off the lights and hid behind the couch and waited until the door opened.

He opened the door.

"Wonder why it's so dark?"Bella asked. "Hmm, wonder why." I saw him smile and let Bella go through first and we screamed "surprise!" He jumped surprised.

"Happy birthday,Babe." I said coming over and hugging him. He gave me a quick kiss on my lips. "You did good,squirt." I said bending over to Bella and high fiving her.

Jonathan hugged Patrick sharp, as he was here for the game two days from now. I hugged his wife, Abby.

We made our way over to the wives and girlfriends and I turned back to Bella who was talking to my friend and costar Phoebe who were playing on her iPhone. Not Bella's.

David walked over to them and I smiled. "I'll be right back." I said to the girls and they nodded.

"Hey guys, how's everyone doing?" I asked David,Phoebe and Bella.

"Good. Phoebe is letting me play on her phone." She smiled. "I see that." I gave Phoebe a look and she laughed.

"Hey Bella, I have a surprise for you." I smirked and she stood up. "Well what are you waiting for. What is it?" She asked. I laughed along with Phoebe and her uncle David. "We will be back." I smiled. I brought her into the office and pulled out letter from Her dance teacher Abby.

"I hear by inform you, that you are invited to this years energy dance nationals in California!!" She screamed. "Oh my gosh, am I gonna go?" She asked. "I suppose why not." I chuckled as Jonathan walked in. "What's with all the screaming? You had my parents freaking out." He laughed. "I got invited to nationals in California!" She jumped. Jonathan gave a little solemn face and then smiled. "Congratulations!" He said high fiving her.

"You go. You have a party to attend." I said pushing him out. He smiled and walked back in.

"Ready to go back?" I asked and she nodded. She took my hand and we walked out greeting some people.

~*~

I jumped into the bed after Jonathan. Jonathan was on his iPad and I took off my glasses and cuddled into the bed, facing my back towards Jon. A few minutes later Jonathan wrapped his big, warm and sexy arms around me.

"Thankyou for today." He said exhaling. "No problem, babe." I smiled. "I love you." He said. "Forever and always." I smiled.

|||

Hope you all liked it, I know it's a bit short ✌🏻️