The Heart Wants What It Wants

"God I thought he was going to kill me." Harry said with a small laugh. I shook my head, smiling with him.

"He wouldn't.." I paused. "He wouldn't want to get blood on my clothes." Harry smirked.

"Well what a gentleman then." We laughed. Hunter had taken Liam and Zayn to go pick up some food. He had driven Meghan and I here and he was more than willing to go. Meghan, Niall, Harry, Louis and I decided to stay behind and try to pick a movie for us to watch. Meghan and I watched Niall and Louis fight over it a bit before Meghan jokingly told them to take the fight outside.

"She's right, Louis meet me in the alley." Niall jumped up, bounding towards the door.

"Aye! Wait up!" Louis shouted rushing out the door after his friend. Harry, Meghan and I looked at the open door curiously, were they coming back? We could hear Louis shouting at Niall in the distance. Meghan scoffed and stood up,

"I'll make sure they don't kill themselves." She muttered heading out after them. Harry and I had laughed and that's when he had brought up Hunter asking too many questions about hire songs and how they got inspiration from them.

"I thought he would be a bit angrier.. I could tell you had never told him before." I shrugged.

"It didn't seem that important. Yeah I write songs with you guys sometimes and sure you get inspiration from me but.. It's nice. I've never had songs written about me you know? It's weird to me that I could be anything but a person, not an inspiration." Harry smiled softly.

"You're an amazing girl Terra. How could you not be a source of inspiration for somebody?" I smiled lightly. Harry always knew what to say to make me smile. "I wish I was more like you." He grinned. "Always wanted a song that was written about me." I shouldn't have said anything. I should have kept my stupid mouth shut but instead,

"I've written one about you." He looked taken back. "Oh was that the wrong thing to say." I murmured to myself. Of course it was! Stupid, stupid Terra.

"Really? What's it called?" I blushed a little.

"It's called Green Eyes." He started laughing. "Oh come on! I couldn't come up with anything better." I grumbled, crossing my arms angrily. "And I thought it was cute."

"Okay, okay it is. Sing a few verses for me." I shook my head.

"No, it's dumb." I murmured.

"It's not dumb. I'm sure it's wonderful. Come on." He encouraged. I sighed. "I'm sure it's a wonderful song. Just sing the chorus if you want." Pursing my lips, I nodded my head and started at the beginning.

I have never ever been, so afraid of falling in love.
He said, "Love is just a game",
Oh I don't know what I was thinking of.
He said that I'm the one to blame
That I'm not worth the risk.
I guess I always knew this.
I have this hole in my heart.
It's tearing me apart.
But you just press restart.

Green eyes,
Don't fill me with more lies.
I just want to see clear skies!
Maybe I'll give it one more try.
See one more, sunrise!
So, green eyes
Don't watch loves demise.

As I finished singing, Harry leaned in and took my hand. "That's.. That was beautiful. It was about me?" I nodded my head slowly, blushing.