AWKWARD

Soon everything became a normal routine, you know school, hostel life and the rest. I got used to it all, made lots of friends, enemies (with me its not that difficult), frenemies and all. After like two years in the hostel I left due to financial issues with my parents and when all that was solved I didn't want to go back anymore (was tired of hostel life) and that is how my life as a day student began.

     It was cool as first because like all my friends in the hostel payed a lot of attention to me because its not everyday someone gets to escape that hellhole and i was there smiling and feeling like a boss.

   Everything was going great, I was enjoying going to school from home and eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, it was nice. Time flew by and before I knew it I was in ss1 (basically I became a senior). I feel  Ss1 was when my life got really interesting, there was a lot of new people and I was really happy about it. It was in senior school I met liyel, the first guy I ever liked (and that's how my guy problems started). Now the problem  with liking liyel was that every other girl liked him too and this was a problem because, well, .puberty came really late for me, like i was flat chested with a non existent ass and a really small body.

puberty came really late for me, like i was flat chested with a non existent ass and a really small body

         Basically my chances of getting liyel to like me was slim. The only thing I had going for me was that I was really nice and funny (well I like to think I am).  But I was also really shy and couldn't start a conversation with someone even if my life depended on it *sighs* . He was sitting next to me in class, so I guess its no surprise when he started talking to me (it all started with a ruler, he asked me if I had one) and I guess we just started talking after that and became friends and all.

     Every wednesday, after class we played truth or dare (i.e Liyel, a couple of friends and I) but nobody really did anything crazy because no one wanted to expelled (catholic school problems). Anyways on a particular wednesday,  we were playing the game as usual and I was dared to kiss liyel. Now this was a big deal to me then as it was going to be my first kiss and it could have been my only opportunity to get liyel to like me (Yh, I wasn't really smart back then, I blame Disney, they made me believe in fairytales). Basically in my mind I had already kissed him and we lived happily ever after, so I leaned in and he leaned in too, now being the chicken I am, Ii changed direction and went for his cheeks instead of his lips but fates was on my side and he turned his head (till now I don't know if he did it purposely or not) and my lips touched his. Now, I had no knowledge on kissing your crush 101 so I just froze with my lips on his and my eyes wide open and I guess Liyel didn't know what to do either so we both just stood there staring at each other with our lips touching and all.

 And lemme tell you it was beyond AWWWWKWAAARRRRDDDDDDDD

  *SIGHS* My life is one big awkward roller coaster