Blood Stained Past: Chapter 3 (What is HE Doing Here?!)

Eren's PoV
-------------------
"Umm........ guys stop fighting... you know we're in the middle of the hallway right?" A guy. Wait. No. Kuroko Tetsuya, one of the 'phantoms' of the school said.

"Gah! When did you come?! Or should I say where did you come from?!" I practically yelped and jumped by the sudden guy who I seriously did not see a few minutes ago standing beside me. I could tell Jean and Levi were practically scared of the freaking goofballs out. Damn. This senior is actually...creepy? No, he's not. He's just.....shocking? Yeah, he's a shocker.

"Oi, Kuroko! Its time we head for French or some shit like that." Kagami said out of no where.

"Oh sorry, didn't see you guys here..." Kagami added while still dragging Kuroko along with him.

"Oi! Kagami! Come back with Kuroko Bastard!" Aomine, one of the schools third best basketball player shouted after Kagami which was practically dragging poor Kuroko along. After that, Aomine ran after him. Wow.

"Right..." I sighed. Not knowing what was next...

I turned to my left, seeing Levi glaring at Jean while in front of me, Jean, the guy who is seriously just staring at me, completely unfazed by Levi.

"So, cutie, where you going with this....short shit?" Jean mocked.

"Why you..." Levi just raged at him but before he could do something harsh, a guy grabbed his fist from behind. I wanted to thank the guy but seems like it was the most respectable senior in this school and is dating a junior. The senior's name is Sebastian Michaelis (or however you spell Sebastian's last name). And the junior he is dating is Ciel Phantomhive. Yes. Sebastian is gay. And, yes. Ciel, one of the school's prompt 'princes', besides Alois Trancy of course, but other than that, he is one of the most richest juniors in school.

"T-Thank you, Sebastian-senpai." I thanked him without second thoughts. Thinking that I might have crossed a line I shouldn't have never crossed, all Sebastian did was, smile at me. Smile. At. Me. I was jumpy in the inside and happy that one of the most presentable, yet, serious guys in school actually, smiled at me. Except for Levi of course but, really, who wouldn't like Sebastian. He's handsome, smart, presentable, strong, in the badminton team and is good in cooking.

"Guh........" Levi grunted. Levi turned around hesitantly before giving Sebastian a fake smile and Sebastian returned it with a 'faker' smile.

"Okay, I'm done, can you let me go now?" Levi asked for permission from Sebastian and all Sebastian said was, 'yes'.

"Sebastian, what is going on here?" A guy- I've gotta stop saying that- Ciel, questioned while walking towards Sebastian and pulling at his wrist.

"We don't have all day so lets go." Ciel spoke once again in a more demanding and English accent-ed voice.

"Alright, alright, fine." Sebastian said letting go of Levi's arm while walking away with Ciel, and of course, Sebastian made the first move of intertwining fingers with Ciel.

I looked at them, jealous, why can't I have someone like that? I asked myself. Suddenly, I felt a light tug at my sleeve and saw it was coming from Levi. He was looking angry and jealous? Who knows. No one, and I mean, no one, knows Levi that well to tell off the emotions in his eyes.

"Eren, Jean's gone now, let's head to class before we get tardy and get detention after school." I sighed and I nodded, signalling him to walk again with me.

I looked to my right, I saw Nagisa charging towards me. I also saw Rei trying to stop him but couldn't.

"Nagisa~ staph!" Rei demanded in a childish tone.

"No way!" Nagisa said and followed by him jumping on me.

"Long time no see, how's days after you quit-ed the swim team?" Nagisa added after jumping on me.

"But bad, how's yours? Still in the swim team with Rei?" I asked.

"Yup!" He answered enthusiastically.

Now I could sense a pang of jealousy covering those steel blue eyes that I admired for a long time. I looked up. I smiled and smirked at the way he was acting and stood up shoving Nagisa softly off me.

"Alright, see you guys later! Say hi to Rin and Haru for me!" I waved a bye at them and they did it likewise.

Time skip brought to you buy Nugget's bunch of protein powder~
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Eren. Eren. Psst. Eren." I kept hearing Levi psst-ing me and throwing crumbled paper at me (I wonder here he got all of it from).

I turned around and stared sleepily at him, "Whatatttttttt~" I pulled my word in annoyance.

"Don't sleeeppppppppp~" he mocked.

"Haha. Very funny Ackerman." I shot back at him.

"Haha. Its funny Jaeger." He shot me back. Now its playing the 'Haha' game huh?

"Ackerman! Jaeger! Can you answer question 6.a for us please?" Mr Dot Pixis said raising his voice.

"Yes sir." I answered. Levi looked at me with a shocked face, quite unnoticed by many except me.

"..." I answers the question."

"Alright, correct. You two may sit down and no more next times got it?"

"Yes sir." We both said in unison.
Since I'm sitting next to the window, a guy to my right poked me, an do knew that wasn't Jean cuz he does not have German with the upperclassmen. But, since I don't ignore other people's pokes or disturbs I turned to look at a face I wished I never remembered. What is HE doing here?!

"Hello, Eren."

«Sorry guys for not updating in so long. Its because of something that my father took away Wi-Fi and internet from me. Nuuuuu! But, oh wells. I hope you enjoy this story, cute and comment of you have any ideas for the next chapter. And comment if you want a hot kissing scene for the next chapter or not. Thx

~Have a purrfect day~»