Ayaza and Ayato- Best backstory ever

Ayaza: Hello ^^ I'm here to explain the hella complicated lore between me and Ayato.

Ryu: Correction, Ayaslow.

Ayaza: C'mon, don't be like that to me!

Ryu: Oh yeah, you two are the same...

Ayaza: Exactly. Should I do my backstory or is everyone sick of it?

Ryu: Hmmm... Sure

Ayaza: Ok then! So it started after I was born. My mother died and my dad went crazy after that. I was 8 and he took me to train station and said we were going somewhere "special". He went to get some lunch and never came back. I waited and waited... But they kicked me out 'cause they were closing. A few weeks later, I was able to return to my house, to only find the door open, windows smashed, blood sprayed everywhere, as I opened the door and saw everything was stolen and my dad... Was dead with a black axe on his back, blood dripping out. I rushed out to call for help, when this lady found me and asked me what was wrong. I tried to explain what had happened, and she took me in, giving me a home and education. On the first day I went to my new school, I met Yza and Ryu who were duking out in vanguard, looking at the cards and realising I also got a deck. Soon I was accepted to them and my adventure began. So with that, when the Void took over, Rino was Яeversed, and took a sword and killed me!

Ryu: He was controlled by the Void, please don't start a Rino Hate Fanclub!!!

Ayaza: *coughs* Ahem. Using the DNA on the sword, Backlion was able to create a dark clone of me, which was Ayato!! Who is a VERY dark side of me that I never show. And is me. Which is funny. We even use the same decks! *laughs*

Ryu: Thats... Creepy.

Ayaza: Eh. He got Psyqualia from Backlion, and in many ways, everyone hates him.

Ryu: Someone make a Ayato Hate Fanclub!!

Ayaza: But I like to think of him as my brother, my only family left. *smiles*

Ryu: Thats cute.

Ayato: No, thats stupid

Ryu: Ayato!!!

Ayato: I heard everything, and Ayaza is the weakling side of me.

Ayaza: You jackass, lets cardfight!!!

*minutes later*

Ayaza: *loses* Ah man.

Ayato: See! Weak.

Ryu: KORASTACKER!!!

Ayato: Who are you, the only decent person here?

Ryu: Why thank you.

Ayaza: He means Wyvon.

Ryu: I'm rubbing off on him T-T

Ayato: Hah! We don't need a clone of him. Me and him burnt down that vomit place which was Rino's Restaurant!

Rino: *angry anime marks are on him* You. Son. Of. A. BITCH!!!

Ayato: *laughs* Later! *magically dissapears*

Ryu: *calming down Rino* Breathe.

Ayaza: That was strange... Anyways, thats all, goodbye! *runs over to Rino to try and calm him down*

(A/N
Sorry for using your OC:
Ayato49
Sorry dude)