The Betyral

Third Person's P.O.V
It was the night. The night Luna would turn against her sister once again. Luna wanted her night to last forever. For sure there were more ponies who loved the night more then the day. Some ponies didn't even want the sun out, for it gave them burns and rashes. Luna was ready to fight her sister once more. But this time it would be with an army.
Celestia looked out her window wondering what she would do. More ponies each and each day loved the night. She had to make the ponies love the sun once more. The only way she could do that is to make it day forever. She would have to betray her sister. But she couldn't last with just her. She would need an army.
That very night Luna turned into Nightmare Moon. With her sister right in front of her. But she wasn't the only one to turn evil. Celestia did too.
Celestia stood there and turned into a monster that looked like Nightmare Moon. But she, she had fire for a mane instead of her rainbow mane.
"So this is the game you want to play? Then let's play!" Nightmare Moon said as she used her magic and shot a blast of her magic at her sister. But when she did it Celestia did too.
Nightmare Moon began to fly for a better advantage. Just as Celestia realized what she was doing she began to fly too. But with their magic so powerful it couldn't last. The blasts of magic broke apart and each blast went to each princess. Nightmare Moon was blown to the left while Celestia to the right. They were now both separated. So far away from each other they couldn't fight.
When Nightmare Moon was blown to the left she became Luna again. She was so weak she had to return back to good. She stood up, not forgetting what just happened. She still had hatred for the sun. Just then she noticed the sun was rising. She started to raise the moon against the sun. Both the sun and moon where out in the sky. Now all Luna needed to do is start an army.
When Celestia was blown to the right she was returned to her normal state. She started to raise the sun but just as she did Luna rose the moon. Now both the sun and the moon were in the sky. Celestia who was so mad at Luna she started to walk away. Now all she needed was an army.

Thanks for all who read this. I'm kinda losing ideas for stories. But I decided to do one of the Lunar republic and Solar empire. Please feel free to comment on whose side your on!