Momma Said Chase Your Dreams. A Day Well Spent

Adrien and Marinette had been spending a lot of time together. Even after Bridgette went back to Tokyo.

Marinette lost her feelings for him during high school, while Adrien developed feelings for her in highschool.

Every time they're together Marinette brings up college and the future. She loves thinkin ahead, imagining what she could possibly be in the future.

While Adrien has no clue, and would rather not talk about it.

Marinette is currently baking cookies and croissants for Adrien. Marinette had invited him over to play video games that day.

When he arrived he breathed I through his nose a few times, just to get a big whiff of all the delicious food baking.

"Oh hi Adrien! Marinette is up in her room, you make your way up there. It's nice to see you two hanging out again."

Adrien laughed with a bright smile on his face and gave Sabine a hug before heading upstairs.

He walked up into Marinettes room, the trap door propped open for him.

"Hey Marinette."

He said looking around in the room. Noticing the walls are the same color. Basically everything about her room is the same as it was in middle school.

He laughed at the pictures of her and Alya hanging from the wall, some of them he was in as well. He noticed one in particular that caught his eye. It was the soccer tournament that was held in 8th grade.

Marinette was on Adriens shoulders and everyone was gathers around them jumping in the air, applauding Marinette for scoring the winning goal. Adrien noticed Marinette, her cheeks red from blushing as she held his hands to keep her balance. He chuckled softly at the sight of her embarrassment.

"She was honestly adorable, how could I have been so damn blind?"

He said to himself as he smiled at the photo.

"That's my favorite picture of the class."

Marinette said walking up next to him and looking through the photos.

He laughed at it and looked over at her.

"Sometimes I wish we could go back in time to middle school and relive all the amazing moments."

Marinette sighed and looked through them all with a big smile. Memories ran through her mind and she almost felt like crying.

"I do too, it's crazy when you think about it. Time went too fast."

They both stood there for a moment, admiring pictures of their childhood.

"Remember when Nino surprise kissed Alya on the field trip Italy?"

Adrien said pointing the selfie of Marinette, Adrien, Alya, and Nino. Marinette had her eyes crossed and was smiling widely. Alya was doing that duck face while holding up and pensive sign, and Adrien and Nino were hanging there heads upside down over the seats.

"You guys were so weird."

She said laughing uncontrollably. Adrien looked over to her, smiling at her adorably dorky laughing. She sighed at the end of her laugh and opened a drawer with a picture book.

"I made a scrap book so I would never forget all these crazy memories we made. Look, this one is when Kim thought he was funny to hanging off the side of the Eiffel Tower... but almost fell to his death. And oh my god. Remember when Rose and Nathaneál were stuck sitting next to each other on the bus and they almost died of embarrassment."

She said giggling at them.

"They were so damn cute."

Adrien laughed, thought he wasn't even looking at the pictures. He was looking at Marinette. It's weird how he can go from barely even paying attention to her all the way to falling madly for her.

He wondered if she still had feelings for him. Nino always "hinted" to him that Marinette and him would look cute together, or that Marinette was flirting with him. He knew she did like him but what about now?"

"Only one way to find out."

He said to himself with a smirk. He cleared his throat then grabbed her cheek and pulled her towards him.

She stopped talking about the stories he wasn't even listening to anyway and stared at him confused.

"What?"

She said with her right cheek smushed against his hand. Adrien leaned forward planting a gentle kiss on her lips, once she processed what was happening she kissed back. Wrapping one arm around his neck.

They pulled away but quickly collided once again. There lips smashing together.

Neither of them Lena what the hell they were doing but they didn't care. Adrien was enjoying himself and Marinette was just kissing him because she's never really kissed any before. Well... Almost anyone. Her first was chat but she'd rather consider this one her first, honestly.

Marinette pulled away with a stupid grin on her face and she laughed a little.

"What was that for?"

She said, leaving her hand on his shoulder to play with his long golden locks.

He shrugged and smiled at her, staring down at her lips. Hungry for more kisses.

"Your lips looked lonley."

She shoved his shoulder softly and turned back to the book. She closed it and put it back the drawer. She picked up two controllers and held them up between them.

"Is the make out session over or can we play the video games you came here for?"

Adrien rolled his eyes and grabbed the controller.

Marinette laughed a little and turned her computer on.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

When Adrien got home it almost 1 am. He fell ontl his bed with an evil grin spread from cheek to cheek. He covered his eyes thinking back to the kiss.

"She actually kissed me back."

He said, his cheeks flushed pink. Adrien sighed as he laid there until he eventually fell asleep.

The last thing running his mind was her lips. Her pink soft beautiful lips that he actually got to kiss. Finally.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
ADRIETTE IS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!!!!!😂❤️😭💫 MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED SOON COMMENT PLEASE THIUGH, SO I KNOW I ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE READING AND LIKING MY STORY😉😘😄