Confessions?

After dancing for a good hour or so and a few more drinks, I was finally started to feel more relaxed and confident. Once the song had finished I told the girls I was going to the toilet. After I'd done my business and touched up my make up, I then made my way over to the table where Brad was sat talking to family members.
I tapped on his shoulder.
"Hey brad..."
"Hey Lola" he said and smiled.
"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I said biting my lip, trying to be seductive.
"Sure" he said standing up and following me to an empty corridor
"Sooo.....you having a good time?" I said leaning back against the wall starting into his beautiful grey blue eyes.
"Yeah...you look really beautiful tonight Lola." He said seriously. I blushed. Damn you cheeks.
"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself" I said still staring into his eyes. He started to lean towards me, our faces getting closer and closer. His lips lingered above mine until he kissed me. It started off sweet and grew more passionate with every passing moment. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth to grant his tongue entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance but I gave into the kiss and let him win.
"Ahem!.....what's going on here?!" My mum clearly wasn't impressed with what she had just seen.....

//////-----------///--/----////--------///
Sorry it's taken me so long to update I've been super busy and had no motivation to update but I've finally updated!
Please like/vote/comment, any feedback is also appreciated :)