Chapter 2

Wild side - Chapter 2

Warren's POV (Alpha)

Why aren't people obeying my demands? I asked furiously, slamming my hand against the table.

I watched as she smiled at me and anger boiled through my entire being.

'Ever since you woke up they stopped listening. It's like the whole pack is slowly slipping through my hands and there's nothing I can do to stop it.'

'Oh there's something you can do to stop it.' She said coyly all while playing with the hospital bed sheets with her fingers.

I stared at her. 'Well?' I seethed impatiently. I don't have time for your stupid games you unimportant-

'Well, excuse me your highness for not answering a question you have yet to ask.'

'What can I do.' I seethed through gritted teeth.

She pouted mockingly. "That wasn't very nice, was it?"

"I will not ask again." I growled.

She smirked evilly. "Ask me nicely." She ordered.

Suddenly, I felt a magnetic pull to ask her nicely. "Please tell me what I can do."

"Kill the real Alpha."

"What?"

"The one who shall kill the Alpha, shall take his power."

"I- uh, how do you know that?"

"I'm much more than a pretty face darling." She said sexily.

I swallowed with much difficulty, my throat dry. How can someone make me so infuriated and yet make me feel so... good?

Oh right, she's my mate.

Damn.

Stephanie's POV (girl)

His royal highness finally left after that. He's been gone for fifteen minutes which means if I want to escape, I have to do it now.

Stupid werewolf. He should know he's no Alpha. Does he not feel it?

I shook my head silently as I tiptoed out the door. I ran on my toes, bending my knees with every step so they could absorb the shock while I moved forward. This made my steps quieter.

The first thing I did when I exited the hospital was shift into my werewolf form.

Running felt so freeing.

Wait 'till he finds out who the real alpha is...

Wait till he remembers he has to kill that alpha...

I smirked.

This is a treat I am looking forward to.

**end of chapter 2**