Part 3

Killua left Kurapika alone later that day. Kurapika continued his day normally, but tension seemed to be hanging in the air. He called leorio as soon as the sun was up " hey leorio, can you come stay here for a bit? I've been kind of lonely lately. " , " yeah , sure thing kid , where have ya been?", " I'll text you the address " he said simply. " okay well, I'll be there as soon as I can be, hang in there." , " please, I'll live I'm sure.." "okay, well be patient I'll be there soon.." Kurapika sighed, why did it have to seem like leorio could see through him? It was kinda irritating, but in all honesty Kurapika was glad to know someone even cared. Plus he would do the same to leorio if there rolls were reversed.

~about an hour or two time laps here idk~

Kurapika greeted leorio at the front door when he finely arrived. The sky was dark and gloomy, a thick layer of frost covered the ground. Kurapika shivered " thanks for coming.." He said " Of course, any reason why in particular? " , kurapika shivered, it may have been warmer inside than out, but the draft coming from the doors and window was freezing to say the least, chilling the small temporary apartment building. He wondered how Killua was doing, what he was doing.. Would the young hunter be okay on his own? " where's Killua? " leorio asked " out with Gon?" Kurapika looked him right in the eyes " no. " he said " he's going out on his own to fight a new type of chimera ants..I can also assume that kite and her group will be there, though I'm not one hundred percent sure, it is her job so it's safe to assume though. " Kurapika smiled after a moment of silence  " Is she with you..?" Leorio looked confused for a moment before realizing what he meant feeling like an idiot since it was obvious. 'Why is it that I always feel dumb with Kurapika?" He wondered. He realized then that he hadn't even replied to the kid. " yeah she's here, I'm still surprised Killua trust-" " he didn't." Kurapika cut him off " Obviously. He just needed to see Gon alone, and it's not like he could take her to the nest with him, to dangerous. He didn't have much of a choice but to leave her with you, safe on the other side of the city, away from the ants." Kurapika sighed, going over to the door and opening it, once again chilled by the cold and crisp winter air. " You don't have to let her freeze ya know!" He scolded leorio. "please, come in, Alluka." He smiled at the young girl looking back at him " some temporary guardian you are leorio." Kurapika teased " glad your not a father. "