Pullin On Them 2Braids ;)

(A/N: This Chapter Is RATED R!!!!!!!!! And If You Don't Like It, Stop Reading.)

(Ray and Maddie)

Ray: *opens the door* well here we are

Maddie: Yup *sits on the couch and bites lip* so...

Ray: *sits next to her and kisses her*

While they were kissing, Ray started taking off her shirt. Maddie pulled away from the kiss so he could take the shirt off. Then he started kissing her neck, sucking and biting on the sweet spot. Moaning, Maddie tugged on his pants, signaling him to take them of. He took his pants and underwear off. She just sat there staring at it, scared yet turned on. She got on her knees and licked the tip of it, making Ray make the sexiest noise she has ever heard. She sucked the tip as fast and as hard as she could. And ray's moans and groans only encouraged her more. Taking in all of it, she sucked faster and harder and went deeper and deeper every minute. Ray was close so he told her to stop and he laid her on the couch and pulled off her pants and panties and started eating her out with tht long tongue of his. 😉 "Ray..." she moaned. He lifted his head but was still licking her, "Huh?" She tried to respond but the only think that came out was a loud moan. He smirked and continued eating her out. Rubbing her clit, he could feel her pussy getting tighter around his tongue and knew she was close. Ray slipped a finger in her and curved it up to massage her g-spot fast and hard. This drove Maddie crazy and she finally came. He smirked and finally stopped and positioned himself over her. He looked her in this eyes, confirming that he could do this. She kissed him to give him his answer and he slid in slowly. "Shit..." she winced in pain, as tears rolled down. "Shh. It'll feel better soon," he told her, trying to get her to relax but she was still tense. So he kissed her softly and she relaxed and he went deeper. She moaned in the kiss and he knew that she had adjusted. He thrusted in and out slowly yet deeply. Maddie's pleasure was unbelievable. She had never felt this good before. In that moment, everything that felt good...felt like a nightmare. she thought about the purity ring her mom was going to buy her, about the condom that he didn't put on, the white wedding dress she'd never wear. She opened her eyes that she had closed due to the immense amount of pleasure and pain she felt, and looked into the eyes of the most amazing, beautiful boy in the world. Ray met her eyes and smiled, still thrusting slowly. She smiled back until he started going faster and her smile turned into a look of ecstasy and her thoughts into jumbled up words that made no sense. Ray sped up and as he did, he went deeper and harder with every thrust. Maddie's moans turned to screams and she no longer had no regrets. 10 minutes later, she, again, was close and he was, too. "Let's cum together," he whispered in her ear, lightly nibbling on it. She tried to say okay but just moaned and nodded. Ray went his fastest, his deepest, his hardest, his overall best. Maddie screamed and they reached their high together, her squirting and him emptying himself into her. He collapsed on top of her and they laid there, breathing heavily.

(Prince and Heather)

Prince: *gets up, grabs Heather's hand, and starts to walk away*

Bryian: *sees them* Heather!

Heather: *mumbles: shit* *turns around* hey Bryian

Bryian: Hey how've you been *tries to hug her*

Heather: *hides behind prince* I've been okay.

Bryian: *clears throat* that's good. So I see you're with this faggot that you always obsessed about from that band. What's it called? Stupid Behavior?

Prince: It's Mindless Behavior

Bryian: Like I care.

Heather: Don't talk to him like that.

Bryian: I'll talk to him however I want. So why you here Heather? You been stalking me? I knew you wanted me back.

Heather: I don't want you back! You abused me, cheated on me, and now you're stalking me! Why won't you just leave me alone?!

Bryian: Because I want you. And Papi always gets what he wants. You remember Papi? That's what you used to call me whenever we would have s--

Heather: Okay then. Well there's a first time for everything. You're not getting me.

Bryian: We'll see about that, baby. *winks and walks off*

Prince: *looks at Heather*

Heather: *looks at Prince and starts crying* Why won't he leave me alone?!

Prince: He will as long as I'm around. *hugs her*

Sorry I haven't been on in a LONG time! Everything's just been going bad for me. And when things are good, I have too much stuff for me to update. But I have been thinking about everyone who reads this story. Love y'all. Please follow, like, comment, share, all that good stuff. And please recommend to other people. Bye y'all.