Double

Tyler's POV

Today is the day. I am asking Shelly out. I hope she say yes. Here we go.
I see her standing with Holland and talking, I am going towards them.

Shelley's POV

I am standing on set talking to Holland when I see Tyler is coming towards us. I do not know how to act in front him, I think I may like him but I hear that Arden likes him to, maybe he likes her to. My first love interest is taken by my best friend Britt, yes,yes it is Dylan. I am happy for them but I can not sometimes stop thinking about Dylan, sometimes are sweets thoughts and sometime are dirty. I did not realized I was zoned out until I saw Tyler snapping his fingers in front of me. 'Shelly, hey are you okay?' he asked me. 'Yeah I am fine. What are you doing here? Thought you were filming scene.' I replied. 'Nah. Dylan is filming, I have break. So I wanted to talk to you alone. Holland is that okay?' 'Yeah, I am just about to film scene. See you guys later.' after she said that she left. Now it is only Tyler and me. 'So Shelly listen. I want to ask you something but I am a little scared. So I was wondering if you would like to go on date with me.' he asked nervously, sweating like his been running for hours. I smiled and cheerfully said ' I would love that a lot.' 'Great! I Will pick you up at 7 o'clock in front your trailer.' he told me smiling like idiot. I nodded. ' Tyler it is hour turn to film, go get ready!' Jeff yelled. And he sent to film and I went to my trailer to rest. When I got there I decided to call Britt we did not talk recently.

Phone call:

Britt: Hello

Shelly: Britt hi it me Shelly.

Britt: Oh my god! Shelly hi, how are you? I have not heard from you for so long. Dylan told me you got part in Teen Wolf. I am so glad for you. How is it for now? Is Dylan nice? Do you have something tonight,maybe we could catch up on lost time.

Shelly: Yeah I am okay. I am so sorry I did not call you or text you but last two months are been busy for me. I got the part and it is pretty amazing. Yes Dylan is every nice *giggles* , do not need to worry. Actually I have I date tonight but we could go on double date if you and Dylan are up to it. How are you? Did you got any new movie offer?

Britt: Oh who is lucky guy. Yeah se would love to go. I am going to inform Dylan later. Yeah I got a part in movie 'The Longest Ride' and it is great. And I am glad Dylan is not jealous about me kissing with other guy. I could not be jealous either. It is our job.

Shelly: Yeah you are right. So my lucky guy is Tyler Posey. So if you are going, se are gonna go to some restaurant Tyler picked up at 7 o'clock. Tyler is going to tell everything to Dylan. I have to go rest a little bit I have been filming since 5 in the morning. So see you tonight?

Britt: Yeah, go rest I will see you tonight. Bye!

Shelly: Bye!

After that I went to rest and decided to talk to Tyler later.

Dylan's POV

I finished filming for today and went to my trailor to rest. I was lying on my couch then my phone rang.

Dylan: Yeah

Britt: Hey babe it is me. How are you? You sound exhausted. Would you like to go on a double date?

Dylan: Hey babe. Yeah you can not imagine how exhausted I am. Double date? With who?

Britt: With Shelly and Tyler tonight. I was speaking with Shelly when she offered me. I said we would go, to catch up on lost time. So what do you think?

Dylan: Yeah sure. I thought they have feelings for each other. I will talk with Tyler about place. I am going to rest. Talk to you later. Bye!

Britt: Okay. Bye!

I did not know how to feel. Jealous or happy for them. I think I am just going to rest for now. I have to talk to Tyler later.

Tyler's POV
Finally I we are finished filming for today. I going to rest a little bit and get ready for my date with Shelly, I am so excited. 'Tyler wait!' I hear someone shouting behind me, I turn around and saw Shelly walking towards me. I hope she did not change her mind about date. 'Hey, whats up?' I asked her. She at first stared at ground for a little bit then looked me in the eyes and started talking nervously 'So listen up. I hope you do not mind to go on double date. I so sorry, but I could make it up to you.' 'With who?' I asked thinking about her last sentence. 'With Dylan and Britt. I did not see her for a long time and we thought to catch up for a lost time. And you and Dylan are friends so you would not be bored. So that do you think?' she told me. 'Yeah sure, it will be fun.' I replied. 'Great. Talk to Dylan about place and time. I am going to start getting ready.' she told me every happy. This means to her a lot. 'Yeah, I will talk to him.' I told her. She sent to her trailor and I went to Dylan's. We talk about everything,we decided we are all going together by limousine. I think it is going to be very long night.

Dylan's POV
I arranged everything with Tyler. I think this is going to be a long night.

A/N
I hope you liked this part. Tell me if you would like to change anything. This one is a longer finally. Enjoy it xxx