Here.

I wake up when the car comes to a quick stop. I have my backpack ready, just in case I need to make a quick exit.

   Rick looks at me, and says " we're here."

    I look out the fairly clean window and see a gate. It takes a moment, but the gate is opened by a man with a mullet, in a t-shirt and shorts.

   When he sees me looking out the window, he looks at Rick questionably. " She's with us." Rick says, glancing at the man and nodding. "It's ok."

   Rick continues to drive through the 'community' and I see a wall that says ' " " In Our Memory", with many names written underneath. Most names are in black, but a name is crossed out: Glenn. I also see people, like a fairly good amount of people ( and monster corpses).The people are pointing , talking,whispering,and giving Rick questioning looks.
Besides all this,I see two girls, one looks 13 like me, and one looks a little bit younger. The older girl has red hair and is wearing jeans, a red hoodie and a pair of old, torn tennis shoes. The younger one has dark black hair like the night and has on a dark, dark blue hoodie, dark blue jeans and like, I'm assuming her older sister, old, torn tennis shoes.

   I smile at the girls, and the red head smiles and waves. The little girl with the dark hair just stares at me, just, frozen like a statue.

   As we drive away, I wonder if we could be friends, if I could be close to people once again. I just wonder.

We drive for a bit more ,then Rick parks the car and goes into a house. Daryl looks at me and grunts " stay HERE", and gets out of the passenger seat, slamming the door behind him.

"Ok." I say, feeling a little anxious. I know I should listen, my life depends on it.

I stare out the window for a few more minutes, then look at one of the side mirrors. 'No wonder they were staring at me!' I thought, looking at the mirror again, 'I'm a mess!'

My hair was a frizz of brown and my clothes were covered in blood, dirt, and.... I don't even know. I take a hair tie off my wrist and put my hair into a ponytail. 'It's not perfect, but at least I look better than a girl who's been living in a shack.' I think, smiling at my reflection.

A little bit later, Daryl and Rick return. I'm a little bit startled when he says: " alright, we're going to get you checked out by a doctor, to make sure your not sick or infected. If you're ok, you're welcome to stay in a house. Understand?"

   "Yes." I say, getting out of the car and grabbing my backpack.

   Then, we walk into the house.