Chapter 21

{Jen's POV}
*My fellow Oncers, I may or may not be warning you that there may be smut in here... or not??*

Long chapter people, so you're welcome

comment whatever's on your mind

"Hey, wait a minute. I'm not going in there," Colin mumbled as Evan slept on his shoulder. Jen had reached the Victoria's Secret door pulling it open.

"He's sleeping and we don't need a whole ton from here. I just need bras and underwear, a sun hat, and a swim suit of course. Be a man, Colin," Jen chuckled opening the door.

Colin blushed sheepishly walking inside after her.

"Are we going to the beach?" Colin asked raising his eyebrow in a sexy manner. Jen chuckled hitting his arm.

"Drogheda is close to a beach right?" Jen asked looking alongside the bras she used to buy back home.

"Aye." He agreed.

"Plus it's kinda hot here. If you wanna take Evan one of the days we could go," she suggested.

A strange feeling of wanting to see Colin without a shirt on rose in her mind, but what girl wasn't thinking that? He was a good looking guy of course.

"Okay," Colin rose another eyebrow pointing to the one in Jen's left hand. "That one," he nodded before looking away. "God, what am I doing here?" He asked chuckling. "This is why I don't do shopping," he smiled.

"That's what I was thinking too!" Jen agreed. "You have a nice eye," she joked.

"Or I'm a guy.. now I sound like a jerk," he chuckled. "Red one will still look better anyways," he chuckled.

"You're not a jerk, relax. You like the least tool-ish guy I know," she laughed. "Black or white?" She asked holding two more up.

"You shouldn't be asking me this," Colin shrugged as Jen looked down at the bras again studying them. "Black," Colin fake coughed before turning around.

"You're a dork," Jen smiled before walking over to the underwear and picking out five she liked.   After trying a couple swim suits on, she chose two she really liked and also grabbed a couple fragrances. "Fearless or Warm and Cozy?" Jen held them up to Colin's nose.

"Fearless smells like something you would wear," Colin suggested eager to leave as they walked toward the check out line. After walking out of the store, Colin sighed.

"What a trooper," Jen patted his arm as they walked by the stores.

"Never make me do that again," Colin chuckled. "What else do we need?" He asked looking down at the stores.

"Let's go to Maurice's to get a hat and some sunglasses. I'm tired of people noticing me," Jen smiled.

"You're just too famous," he flipped his fake hair making her laugh as they walked into Maurice's.

"That's a really big hat," Colin chuckled at the sun hat and glasses that she immediately put on outside of Maurice's. "It looks like a UFO," he giggled placing it on his head. "Or a sombrero," he shrugged as Jen took it back.