Chapter 6.

Nicki Minaj 👑
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Los Angeles, California
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to the sun shining on my face through the window on the opposing side of my bedroom wall. I sat up in bed and looked at the time. It's a quarter past nine.

After the talk with Jade, I kind of felt helpless and upset. I know deep down in my heart the kid is hurt but she has to learn that without consent from her adoptive parents, I am not even allowed on the school's ground to tend to her.

I wanted to call off the meeting yesterday but it was a mandatory meeting that I had to attend. It was about my fashion line and I had videos to shoot yesterday also.

I know Jade's most likely regretting ever meeting me. I know I screwed up big time but I'm thinking of ways as a mother to make it up to her.

Grabbing my phone, I decided to call the house phone to speak to Jade. I need to clarify some things and make sure she's okay.

"Hello?" Sandra answered as I bit down on my lip.

"Sandra, Hey. May I please speak to Jade? It's important."

"Jade? Oh! She's ummmmm asleep! Yea..asleep!"

"No she's not." I retorted with a roll of my eyes. "You said um so I know you're not being truthful. For real, San. Let me talk to my baby."

There was a groan on her end.

"Okay, listen. I went to pick her up from school but she refused to walk faster to get home. She had already walked off campus and I followed beside her in the car. She refused to follow my orders so I stopped the car and got out. I hit her stupid ass and she pushed me. I tried to hit her again but she took off running. I don't know where she is and I don't care. It's been a whole day since your brat disappeared and she's not here so try again tomorrow."

She hung up right after that.

I looked at the phone in disbelief and stood up fast to go get ready for my day. I called Drake who was recently back down in Atlanta for a gig and told him what happened. He said it's a little early for a girl her age to be out but he was gonna go look for her.

After taking care of my hygiene, I got dressed and headed for my still packed suitcases. I restocked them with new clothes and called Marvin, my security guard, to come with me.

"Nicki, the jet's ready. We got to go fast." He said through the phone.

"I am on my way."

After locking up the house, I ran off to one of my cars and sped towards the airport. My chest was pounding but I was almost calm.

When I made it there, I gave car-keeping my keys and signed some papers before running, literally, to my jet. After taking my seat, the pilot pulled off and Marvin handed me a glass of Ciroc to calm my nerves some more.

Jade Olive🦄
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Atlanta, Georgia
Somewhere in the City
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••