{5} #notsofriendly

aaleeyah's PoV

after having lunch out, my dad went to work and amanda went shopping with her friend from work. so right about now it was just me and august. i couldn't stop thinking about what we did before we left...

"did you enjoy your lunch"

i didn't even wanna talk to him right now so i just ignored him. i felt a little better after eating cause i was so hungry.

"aye ma I'm talking to you. answer my question" he stopped the car at the red light and faced me. i looked the other way and sighed.

"august just don't talk to me okay" i said softly

"fine whatever," he said

i kept looking out of the window and sighed. i don't understand why he have a girlfriend already and stop hitting on me. he lowkey knows it's wrong but yet he still tries shit with me. after about 15 minutes we spent in silence, we got home

"so do you want me to park up or are ya using the car for something" he asked me before turning

"nah it's fine. you can park it up, I'm ordering me some pizza so"

he nodded and laughed " we literally just ate a while ago. but are you sharing" he asked looking at me

i looked back and stared at him for a few seconds then busted out laughing. " no i ain't. sorry "

he shrugged it off and then parked up and turned the engine off, getting out the car. walking in the house. i walked in behind him but the house looked empty, august probably went to his room or something. i rolled my eyes and sat on the couch taking my shoes off. i ordered a large pepperoni pizza. about 30 minutes later i heard the door ring.

yess the food !!! I smiled, i got up and grabbed my purse and ran to the door. as i was about to pay i looked up and my smile quickly faded away. i saw some girl about my height smiling faking obviously. ( Picture of her in the media )

" you're not the pizza guy," I said lowly

" yeah no shit" she said rudely

" well can I help you?" I asked

"I'm here for August. is he here ?" she asked looking me up and down

"sorry......you are,?" I asked looking her up and down too

"uh his girlfriend.... he invited me over to chill. so is he here or what?"

so he just kissed his own fucking sister and he has a girlfriend? what's wrong with him.

"oh okay sorry. come in" I let her in moving to the side of the front door. she walked in looking around. i then closed the front door behind her since she didn't do it herself. we both just stood there as she stared at me.

like wtf are you looking at. she obviously wanted me to call him so i did.

"um august" i shouted to him

"yeah what is it" he yelled back

" well your girlfriend is here" i shouted back. i cleared my throat and then looked back at the girl. she put a strip of gum in her mouth and started chewed it loudly. ew

"the fuck are you looking at hoe" she said still chewing loudly

"bitch I can look at your raccoon lookin ass if I want to you dusty slut. you even dress like a hoe so don't go there before I take all ya stank ass weave out so you can go home weaveless"