Speechless

I stood in confusion of what he said, Danny was right, I knew that too, but I had never wondered that he would say it right in my face, why would he date someone he didnt like, why?

"You dont love me" I replied after 2 minutes of confusion. He directly opened his eyes widely 

"What?" He said with his eyebrows raised up, leaning on the wall while I was too close to him

"If you loved me, you would've dated me...not Avalon" I said in braveness while looking directly in his eyes and then tried to walk away. Suddenly, Aaron grabbed me by my waist using his two hands and pushed me on the wall, he was turning into something I didnt expect, an asshole again. "Leave me alone" I said while my hands were stuck on the wall in response to being scared from him. I looked at his hands on my waist and saw my sweatshirt was half way over my belly button which made me uncomftrable. He kept on looking at me but then left my waist while pulling it away. I didnt wanna stop, no body's around, let him face me.

"You're just gonna do that? Get mad and hurt me? Then you blame me for it."  I said pointing on him in madness "All of that happened from a drive, only one" I stopped talking as soon as I caught myself crying and sobbing, unable to be strong. It always happens, nobody can be strong facing Aaron, he's a monster.