Prologue

Setting: Fountaine District, Newmerica Province; December 22, 2414 at the Fountaine National Plaza, 2145hrs

News Reporter: Breaking News just in! Marqutio Darkane Miller, better known by his alias Dragonchyld, of the legendary R&B group that were deemed "Gulf Coast Bad Boyz", was shot down in front of the F.N.P Civic Center after recieving multiple awards for lead singer, collaborations, solo albums and many more. Medical personnel is on the scene and we're recieving word that they are working frantically on him. He's being transported to an undisclosed location for further treatment as he is being reported in critical condition.

0815hrs December 23, 2414
(NARRATION: Isachai Oahu)
After all these years, I never thought that it would end like this..... Marqutio Miller being laid out and fighting for his life on a surgical table for the 5th time in 25hrs.... He wasn't the greatest guy in the world and definitely not the man you would want as an enemy but what I can say is..... despite all the bullshit we went through together interpersonally.... he was a man you would want to have your back....

[Inside the hospital waiting room]
Big Tyme, G1, L.A. Jeff, Guru, Kajeem, A.G.45, and the rest of the G.C.B.B entourage wait patiently as possible. Even a few from Champagne Champions, Lost Angels, Playaz International Monopoly of Passion (P.I.M.P), and a couple more were at the hospital. Katreena tried calling Shanice a few more times and still received no answer. Big Tyme began to get restless......

-Big Tyme (Heavy Jamaican Accent): Mon dis ras-claat waan die on me nuh!? Hope Jah be merciful pon dat bwoy. Where be Chan'eese ahn batty bwoy?

Tachea Oahu-Miller & Maleyssa Brown-Oahu are hugged together to comfort each other in this dire time. The lights signaling a code in the surgery room has everyone getting restless as anxiety begins to kick in...

Marqutio Miller's sons are all standing in cold silence, away from the rest, as they brood in the bitter turmoil of possibly losing their father.

-Cyrano (raspy mid-toned voice) Dad would want us to get things ready in case he does pass over....

-Cassius (alto raspy voice) Hes not going to pass over.... hes too strong for that man!

-Lynxali (soft spoken raspy voice) I'm alpha and I say we wait.... Let's see what happens!?

Sergio and Nakona stand silently with Teddy and listen to the conversation.

(NARRATION: Isachai Oahu)
Marqutio Darkane Miller was a very strong willed individual that prided himself on a near megalomaniacal self-esteem. I, for one, can honestly admit that although I despised him for so much.... he was the true imbodiment of what the Bad Boy in our group title was about..... The public only knew of his Dragonchyld, Bad Boy, media centered persona.... but all of us, we knew the "real" Marqutio Miller in absolute. He was THE BAD BOY of the Continental Coast.....