CHAPTER 3: Blood will Boil

'Ladies Adore' Jepharai Skiddelle and so does the adoring fans. His voice IS the sound of the Passion Playaz, along with support from K.G. 'Da Beast' and AG Magnum. Tensions between the districts rise and Big Tyme has his Passion Playaz leaning towards big success. Can the Vybe maintain or will darkness fall over?

Jepharai and Zentonio sat in the senior parking lot after the huge pep rally. Both were going over another song that was written with the intent of KG leading. Jeph decided that it would be better suited that he himself sang the song lead but Zentonio was truthfully undecided. Jeph and Zentonio both decided that a better way to get it secured was to have them both sing the lead and see who would be better suited.
As the evening crept upon them, they parted ways. Jeph sped off in his ™Muzatti XV443 Nubian F-Class, to get home and freshen up. As Jeph pulled into the driveway and parked, he noticed a ™Selmanini Lynxx SS parked in the visitor drive. Naomi and Desire, Jeph's older sisters, come walking out the house to greet their little brother before the butler can even reach the door. "Naynay....Desi, what are you guys doing here", Jeph belted out.

Naomi Michelle Skiddelle is one of the most beautiful creations that existence could have brought about in life. A Mexi-Rican Dominican mix with Euro-pino, 5"6in tall, and 145lbs athletic and curvy with ample bosom and glutes. The VP of a prestigious online company called "Global Tetracom Suites LLC", she is notable around the districts elitist circles.

 The VP of a prestigious online company called "Global Tetracom Suites LLC", she is notable around the districts elitist circles

Naomi Skiddelle
(courtesy of BloodlineGraphixKore™)

Naomi smiled intently at her brother and gave him a big hug. "We came to see the Champagne Champions show because we won front row tickets", Desire exclaimed quickly as she rounded them and gave Jeph a quick hug.
Jeph smiled and escorted them both back into their house.

The evening continued without pause and gave Jeph great joy to see his sisters. Jeph pardoned himself from the dinner table and retreated to his room. As he walked through the door, he heard his phone ringing. Jeph skipped over to the bed briskly and plopped down while pulling his phone out. As he undressed himself, removing his shirt and boots, he answered the call.
Sytheria Monae: "Jeph!? What you doing tonight?"

Jeph cleared his throat arrogantly, "Hopefully you and your homegirls, if they wit it?"

Sytheria giggled in a flirtatious mannerism and responded with a submissive tone, "Well come on by tonight and we can get the party started hard and heavy...."

Sytheria Tanyanique Monae is the daughter of Valley District Defense Attorney, Frederico Monae IV, and one of the most saavy females in that district. With an unconditional attraction to Jepharai, Sytheria feels she is the Quintessential Queen of Valley District but often bumps heads with Essence Shanice Moonstone of Fountaine District.