Chapter1: "The Genesis"

March 2, 2359 Newmerica International Airport: 0617hrs

The airplane lands on the water beaten tarmac and docks at the 36th gate. A tall bronze skinned man, approximately 6"4' and dressed in an SFA Dress Uniform, stood at the exit of gate 36B. The gates open and people begin to pour out and flood the waiting area but the man remained in his spot without moving or even turning an eye. His name is Xeon Darkane Miller but most known as "Duke". He stands solid, awaiting his son to come out of the breezeway and into the waiting area, but no sign of him was apparent. A warning sound beeps across the waiting area and is followed by a recording, "Unloading from Kamishima Island™ to Newmerica will be completed in 45 seconds....." Duke began to worry because even as the crowd thinned out, his son was nowhere to be found. Duke began yelling his name, " Wusheng Gen....Wusheng.....!", and there was still no answer. "Damnit!", Duke exclaimed to himself as he walked towards the Portal Security Booth.

Duke: " Excuse me.... I am looking for my son?"

Port Security: "Are you filing a missing persons or are you seeking aid in locating your son at this moment?"

Duke glared at the officer in silence and the man began to tremble as a chill escaped down his spine. Duke turned and walked away just as his son, Wusheng walked into him unknowingly.

Wusheng Genjuro Shin (Marqutio Darkane Miller) was born in the Royal District of Kamishima Island, on the coast of the Tradiental Island of Fijipina. A very temperamental boy with an acute sense of deductive comprehension and photographic sensory/muscle memory. Highly intelligent and very very wealthy, due to being a prince and youngest abbott in history, he was always interested in pursuing studies in Newmerica. Now he finally reached 16 years of age and was able to go and live with his father on the Continental Coast, Newmerica.....

Marqutio Miller(courtesy of BloodlineGraphixKore™)

Marqutio Miller
(courtesy of BloodlineGraphixKore™)

Duke and Wusheng reached their home, about 2 hours later, in the Bay Court section of Fountaine District. Wusheng, amazed at the sights and sounds, looked upon his father's 8 bedroom, 6 1/2 bathroom, 3 car garage, full brick home as a stepping stone for his new life. Duke smiled and asked his son, "Different from that Temple you came from eh!?".
Wusheng looked back at his dad and responded, "Well, its definitely smaller but I am at peace with whatever Zengali brings me." Duke hesitated for a moment and then exited the truck with the bags. "Wusheng, here are your identity papers and district cardkey with your Newmerican social domestic number and name", Duke quickly relayed to Wusheng. Wusheng stared at the papers for a second and smiled while stating to his father, " Marqutio Darkane Miller?"..... "I can live with that!".