Another Gift For You

Hello guys! Thank you so much for letting this story reach like, 25.5k reads! Thank you so muuch! I can't thank you guys enough. And, I just wanted to let you know that I'm really grateful towards all your support and encouragement towards this fan fiction <3

I also want you guys to know that I read every single comment you write here.

And I also know that some of you may have been skipping chapters 11 - 13. Seriously? I'm just gonna say I'm quite offended by this, because skipping some chapters may seem to reflect on my writing skills. So, I need you to voice out your thoughts below no matter how brutally honest it is.

And, if you have been skipping chapters, then you might not know about the story that I told you guys about. It's a billionaire story, and it's posted in my main profile (ineffablythea)! The male protagonist is really inspired by none other than, Rikkard Ambrose, and the female protagonist is not really like Lilly, but maybe you can see similarities in them from time to time. Chapter one and two is up! So, I hope to see you guys there! And if you do read that, well, thank you so much and I hope you like it!

So, my gift for you:

You get to choose what happens next because I am back to reading stories in Wattpad after a quick break from all the cliche stuff that I've been reading, and a lot of them are open ended, which I hate with a passion (no offense to anyone that can be offended), so I know the burden of being a reader wanting to read something that revolves around the story but not wanting to write it.

So I'm giving you guys this chance! Because my writing modes has been terribly on and off lately, so let's all hope when you suggest anything, I will be in a 'i-want-to-write-and-share-it-to-the-world' vibe. I'm mentioning this again so please do comment.

Thank you lovelies! Have a jolly day everyone!