Blossoming From Zero (Teen Romance)

Rated: Pg-13
Completed
Author: PositivelyDazed

Summary

My opinion

My opinion

Ok so I have to admit that description was a little long but very necessary. In the first chapter (I think) the author mentioned that this was her first story....I feel like that is complete bullshit because her writing seriously beat me up. OH MY GOD. Her (assuming that the author is a girl) writing style is very unique and very descriptive. The plot was a little too juvenile but in a good way. This story was the very definition of a good FICTION. The author didn't overdue the fact that she can put whatever she wanted in this story because it was well...idk...not real. She put the perfect amount of realisticness (???) and perfect amount of fictioness (lmao I need to stop with these fake words)  that made the story soo cute and perfect in the art of gay love. There's also a really decent amount of drama and action distributed throughout the chapters that makes the readers crave for the next update. Seriously this is that 📸bomb. Also the author keeps r-rated scenes in a separate book so the original version is as pg-13 as can be.

Tags #teen fiction #completed #boyxboy #music # bullying