☄Sold The Mafia Book1 & 2 ☄(all in one book) (Hardcore Mafia)

Rate: 18+ MATURE READERS ONLY!! MATURE CONTENT!!
(Book 1)completed (Book 2)ongoing
Credit: ellesugi

Summary

My opinion

My opinion

Ok so as you may already know...there are a lot of newbie authors trying to pull of this overused theme off- Sold to the Mafia...I'm in love with my kidnapper...stuff like that. So far none of them have been able to pull it off But this story was simply amazing. I felt that the author didn't hold back when it came to the explicitness (???) of this story and she simply wrote her heart out in this. This book has intimate scenes in it and the plot it also is really well developed. There are romanic scenes in it and it screams realistic. If I was the main character. IF YOU REALLY LIKE ACTION . THIS IS THE YOU' E  BEEN LOOKING FOR 👌🏽🤞🏽✌🏾I'm telling you right now this story is not for immature readers or kids so viewer discretion is advised.

ALSO I READ THIS BOOK LIKE THREE TIMES THATS HOW GOOD THIS BOOK IS !! You guys wouldn't know how much I , personally , absolutely hate rereading/rewatching stuff so you can only imagine how good this is!

Tags #boyxboy #manxboy #action #adventure # drama #comedy #gay #manxman

Cute pic?