14

Song-
7 Years | Lucas Graham

9:30 pm.

It was a starry night outside. The autumn breeze was blowing, and the sounds of the city could be heard from where Luhan was sitting; on the roof. He was in his pajama pants and had Sehun's sweater and shirt on. He sighed and laid on his back, looking up at all the stars into the sky.

I can't believe you, Luhan. You're just gonna fall for his lies.? You know that he doesn't love you, right.? You're wasting your time on that playboy. He's only using you to get into your pants. That's what he did to everyone else, according to Baekhyun.

Luhan let his thoughts take over his mind, leaving him in a deep argument with his own conscience. He didn't know whether to go with his mind, who was clearly telling him that he was making a mistake; or he could listen to his heart, which is telling him to trust and believe in Sehun.

Trust him, Luhan. He loves you.! If he didn't don't you think he would've left you and told you that he didn't by now.? The way he treats you is even a sign that he would rather die than lose you. Besides, he doesn't seem so bad once you get to know him.!

Luhan sighed and tried to think about something else other than Sehun. But everytime he thought about something else, it lead to him and Sehun being together. Then, his eyes widened as his mind sent him some questions to think about.

Why do I feel this way when I'm thinking about, or with Sehun.? Am I actually falling in love again.?

"Hyung, what are you doing up there.?" Luhan heard a voice call out to him. He sat up and saw Baekhyun waving his hands from the ground floor. "Get down here.!"

Luhan sighed and continued to look at the stars. I can't keep my mind off of you, Sehun-ah. Why is that.?

"Fine.! You don't wanna come down.? I'll come up.!" Baekhyun shouted, loud enough for Sehun and Chanyeol to hear (Both boys are heavy sleepers, luckily).

"Keep your voice down, please.! You're disturbing my peace." Luhan shushed, adjusting into a comfortable position. Baekhyun finally made it on the roof, and plopped himself right next to Luhan.

"Why are you up here.?" Baekhyun asked softly, looking up at the stars.

"I needed to think. I've had a lot of things on my mind lately." Luhan responded, exhaling loudly.

"Like what.?" Baekhyun adjusted his position and looked at Luhan, ready to hear whatever he had to say.

"It's about Sehun. I feel so weird whenever I'm with him, you know.? Like, I can't control my feelings whenever I hear his voice, or whenever I'm physically with him. I'm always smiling, and my cheeks are turning red. What does it mean.?" Luhan explained, his voice breaking from talking too much.

"Well, it sounds like you have a crush, hyung." Baekhyun sighed, pulling his hood over his head. Luhan made an 'o' shape with his mouth as he turned his attention to Baekhyun, who was silently laughing to himself as he looked at the deer's facial expression.

"There's no way. He can't be." Luhan quickly denied, his face flushing deep red color. Baekhyun smirked and chuckled, knowing that Luhan is definitely crushing on Sehun-ah.

"Are you sure about that, hyung.? It seems like you're head over heels for him." Baekhyun commented. Luhan sighed, knowing he had to face the truth some day. 

"Fine, I give up. I have a crush on Sehun," Luhan sighed. "but you know the crazy part about it.?" Luhan looked back up to the sky, seeing a shooting star pass, but not even bothering to make a wish.

"I... I think I love him, Baekhyun. I really do." Luhan smiled, cheeks turning a deep red color for the nth time. Baekhyun looked over at his hyung, who was smiling. It was a nice sight to see, so it made him smile as well.

"I think that's really amazing, Lu. It's nice to see that you're falling in love again. I never thought you would. Because you know, he had ruined you for years.!" Baekhyun explained, adjusting his position again.

"I know. I never thought that I'd ever find love again. Sehun has given me hope. He's made me realize that my love life isn't over yet." Luhan responded.

"Luhan, this makes me really happy to hear. It really does." Baekhyun pulled him closer to his body, wrapping his shoulder around him and smiling.

"I can trust you with everything. You know that right, Baek.?" Luhan reminded the younger one, looking over at Baekhyun and flashing a smile. Baekhyun smiled back and chuckled.

"Yeah, I do. I'll always be here for you, hyung. Even if you hate me. I'm always gonna be by your side." Baekhyun said, pulling the deer into a loving and caring hug.

When they pulled away, Luhan sighed and looked into the sky again.

"It's hard to believe that he actually loves me back, you know.? I've heard so many bad rumors about him being a player. I just don't know if I should believe the rumors or him." Luhan explained.

"Well, I did go to school with the guy. He's one of the most popular students there. So basically I know everything that he does at all times." Baekhyun explained, pulling his legs up to his chest.

"You're right. But don't you think he could've settled down, maybe.? Ahhh, I don't know." Luhan suggested, but quickly regretting what he said.

"Meh. Probably. I wouldn't know, though. Sehun and I aren't exactly friends." Baekhyun shrugged. Luhan sucked air through his teeth and started to get up.

"I'm starting to get tired. Let's go to sleep. I'm pretty sure we have school tomorrow, anyway." Luhan said whilst yawning. Baekhyun agreed, and started to get up and walk off the roof.

Okay, Luhan. You heard what Baekhyun had to say, so what's your choice.? Are you gonna be clueless and fall for Sehun's lies.? Or are you gonna be smart and dodge his bullet.?

As Luhan went inside, that's all that he could think about. Should he actually listen to what Sehun has to say and go with what he's doing, or should he dodge this chance at love.?

As Luhan went to his bed, he felt Sehun stir in his sleep and wrap his arms around Luhan's waist. Luhan smiled as he made his final decision and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------

Ahhhh, Baekhyunnie is such a guidance counselor.! YEHET for him.! 😊😊❤️

Helllooooooooooo.! Have you missed me, yet.? I definitely missed me. How about you.? ❤️😊😂 I hope you enjoyed this heart-warming chapter. I know I enjoyed writing it. (:

So, What do you think Lu's decision is.? Is he gonna let this chance at love slide.? Or is he gonna dodge it and find another love.? Let me know in the comments. 😊❤️ MORE TO COME, MATES. MORE. TO. COME. 😚💓

SARANGHAE YOU CRAZY HUNHAN SHIPPERS.!!😚💓👑