Spare Cover 2/Song 12

Hello precious Ones, Hope you all are enjoying the weekend!!

This update, is dedicated to One of my most favourite and an amazing author  Spicyflowers101 of a superb Novel" Safely Fallen" This Book Is sooo awesome and captivating,that if once you'll start reading reading you won't stop... it truly deserves billions of reads and votes, And I'm sure You guys will love reading it too, just the way I did :) !!

And a huge shout out for all my supporters/friends and also for silent readers. Heart-warming comments and throughout support from you guys, truly means a world to me, and fills my heart with overwhelming joy. I'll always cherish you my beautiful friends ^-^ 

Well,I guess, Nowadays, I'm having a craze of making covers on random genres, So this is a new cover I made, totally clueless, without any inspiration, I just made it on a whim, but this truly turned out into something, so I thought of sharing with you guys again, haha!!

This Is a new cover made by me (Not dedicated to any book yet) !!

Suitable For :-

Genre : Romance/mystery/thriller/action/drama/ etc

Effect: Vintage

Have a look and If you like do vote for it, and comment how is it??

Here without you 

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face.
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same.
All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face.

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind.
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, it's only you and me.

The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind.
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go,
It gets hard but it won't take away my love.
And when the last one falls, when its all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love.

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind.
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me. 

                                          by 3 Doors Down

Time for fun \\^0^//

1. After an elderly couple starts getting forgetful, they visit their doctor. Their doctor tells them that many people find it useful to write themselves little notes.

When they get home, the wife says, "Dear, will you please go to the kitchen and get me a dish of ice cream? And maybe write that down so you won't forget?"

"Nonsense," says the husband. "I can remember a dish of ice cream."

"Well, I'd also like some strawberries and whipped cream on it," the wife replies.

"My memory's not all that bad," says the husband. "No problem -- a dish of ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream. I don't need to write it down."

He goes into the kitchen, and his wife hears pots and pans banging.

The husband finally emerges from the kitchen and presents his wife with a plate of bacon and eggs.

She looks at the plate and asks, "Hey, where's the toast I asked for?"

2. A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink. When the neutron gets his drink, he asks, "Bartender, how much do I owe you?"

The bartender replies, "For you, neutron, no charge."

3. Q: Who's bigger, Mr. Bigger or his baby?

A:The baby -- he's a little Bigger.

4. One day a man goes to a pet shop to buy a parrot. The assistant takes the man to the parrot section and asks the man to choose one. The man asks, ''How much is the yellow one?''

The assistant says, ''$2000.'' The man is shocked and asks the assistant why it's so expensive. The assistant explains, ''This parrot is a very special one. He knows typewriting and can type really fast.''

''What about the green one?'' the man asks.

The assistant says, ''He costs $5000 because he knows typewriting and can answer incoming telephone calls and takes notes.''

''What about the red one?'' the man asks.

The assistant says, ''That one's $10,000.''

The man says, ''What does HE do?''

The assistant says, ''I don't know, but the other two call him boss.''

Love, Life and happiness are interlinked beauty which compliments the awesomeness of Life, Hence There is always a reason why you meet people either you need to change your life or you are the one that will change theirs, Therefore always spread Love and happiness around you coz, If you truly love and care about someone or anyone you'll never ever decorate their eyes with tears, their ears with lies and their heart with wounds, at least not intentionally!!  And always give your best to brighten the world around you, So always be the candle, if darkness is around, and be the warmth if coldness is around :)

Live every moment, Laugh  every day, and most importantly Love beyond words :)

Stay blessed with goodness in your pure hearts!!

Keep Laughing and Always take care :)

Alice ^-^