Cover 2

WOW! 1K Reads!!!! *Still in surprising trauma* haha! Really You guys truly make me feel so loved*Hugs*

This update is dedicated to "Eventually Yours" by CelipsoWinter  An amazing Novel, written awesomely, whose each word is filled with beautiful imagination. And also a small thanksgiving  and As a Small Surprise ^-^ from my side to CelipsoWinter for thoroughly supporting me, cheering and encouraging me by her beautifully sweetest comments.

And a Huge shout out for  NeelamMenghani for her awesome lovely supportive comments which always encourages me to do more!!Also for all my lovely and precious followers and readers who have voted and left beautiful comments on my updates, U guys really Rock*Wink*!!

Cover is made by me (Dedicated to "Eventually Yours" An awesome Novel By CelipsoWinter

Genre: Werewolf/Romance/Supernatural/Power/Eternal/etc.

Effect: Blending/ Blurring/Metallic/Fabricated/Sharpening/etc.

How is it??

An amazing Poem dedicated to An awesome Novel!!

An Undying Love

 When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

- Chris Engle -  

Well, I really fell short with my words to Thank you all, but u guys truly have special place in my heart, and I'll always cherish you!!

Stay Blessed with Happiness, Joy, and love in ur pure heart!!

Keep Laughing and Always take care!!

Alice ^-^