Chapter 49

"Are you up yet?" I lean my head into the doorway when Chandler is just spread out in the bathrobe, covering only half of his back while he just snoozes away on my bed, the sheets kicked off while his alarm continues buzzing. "Chandler." I sigh. "Get up noooww! We have only about 30 minutes to get ready?"

I haven't the faintest clue as to what I'm going to wear either.

"Chandler."

Not to mention we'll probably have to buy our lunches. Well, maybe I can just wear my black jeans and mint turtle neck with the denim vest.

Would that look gross?

"Chandler?"

Maybe just the white jacket instead with that light purple v-neck and bell bottoms.

"Chandler?"

No. Maybe just the bell bottoms with the mint green turtle neck and brown leather belt with crochet on it. But what about my hair?

"Chandler?"

I don't have time to super flatten it, so probably just put it up in a hair clip or braid it back.

Yeah, braid it back.

All that's left is just...aha...

"Chandler?!?!"

"Ah!" I watch as this little punk yelps and immediately falls off the bed due to panic. "Ahhhh...ouch. My as$."

"You don't have one." I cross my arms and watch his eyebrow twitch while smirking at me.

"Of course not. You bit it off."

"Do you realize we slept in?"

"Do you realize I don't care?" Chandler's morning voice is partially drowned out by his yawn that's seriously trying my patience. "I'm still saying we ditch."

"I'm still saying no."

"Well I'm still saying yes."

"Fine." I go through my dressers and wardrobe. "Then you can stay here, alone. Aha, aha, aha." I tilt my head from side to side with every mock.

"I forgot how tough you were." Chandler starts to get up before going to the bathroom. "I'll be ready in a minute." He concedes.

"Good. And make sure you're wearing underwear today."

"I put some on last night, remember?"

"Just making sure."

"Right." He closes the door when I scurry to take off my pajama's and hesitate for a moment prior to remembering that Chandler told me where he hid my wrapping.

There aren't any gym duties for me today. I killed myself last week and got Coach Rob ahead on some things, no one else has signed up for extra lessons, so that means, I don't need to worry about doing anything physical.

So. Well, I'm finally wondering why I have to wear this thing on normal days.

I've never really been all that self conscious, I think.

I've worn this for so long; I bet people will think I got breast implants.

So basically, to wear or not to wear.