The Father

'Kaedon, I have a series of tasks for you to complete, otherwise I will make you lose your brother and YOUR caspar. Listen to me!' I look at him and he smiles. It's because I have tears in my eyes.

'Yes Dad?' He smirks

'Move Out.'

'Huh' I was actually confused.

'Pretend your mad at Joe because he 'invited' Zoe and then move out. Once you have meet me back here. You have 3 hours' I sigh and run of. I run back towards the house. Time to face Joe.

'JOE I'M MOVING OUT!' I scream as I run downstairs and slam my door shut. I cry against the freshly washed pillow to make myself feel better.

'KAEDON IF THIS IS ABOUT ZOE- I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS COMING!'

'NO JOE! IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!'

'MY OWN GOOD KAEDON. MY OWN GOOD. YOU THINK IT WOULD HELP ME YOU LEAVING BECAUSE THAT IS WRONG!'

'BUT YOU CAN SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR FAVORATE SISTER!'

'YOUR MY FAVORATE SISTER!'

'NO. ZOE IS!'

'NO YOU ARE!' I put my phone in a bag and a spare pair of clothes and storm out. 'KAE PLEASE WAIT!'

'I LOVE YOU BIG BRO BUT I HAVE NO CHOISE!'

'NO CHOI-'

'GOODBYE JOE!' I storm out crying. I run to the Starbucks and wait. Wait until I see the all to familiar car pull up. I pull myself together and stand up of the seat outside of the starbucks and nod at my father. He smirks.

'Now you have to come with me.' I sigh then nod. 'You shouldn't be scared to be with your own dad Kaedon.' I just ignore him and get out my phone. I have 15 texts of Joe and 100 missed calls. 1 Message from Caspar and 2 missed calls. Nice to know they care.

Joe - Kaedon please stay

Joe - Kaedon don't leave me

Joe - Little sister sugg I don't want you to leave

Joe - Where are you going?

Joe - Answer me Sister

Joe - Why? Sis

Joe - I can't stop worrying Sis

Joe - Don't go. Come back. I want to be your brother.

Joe - At least tell me where you are?

Joe - KAEDON!

Joe - Are you with zoe?

Joe - KAEDON! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!?!?

Joe - I guess you don't love me anymore

Joe - What did you mean by my own good

Joe - I know where you are Kaedon. Why?

Kaedon - Where do you think I am?

Joe -OMG KAEDON. Anyway why are you in your room you worried me sick.

Kaedon - Joe don't call me. I can't come back and I'm not in my room. Go check and see for yourself.

Joe - Oh. Where are you?

Joe - I'M WORRIED KAE!

Kaedon - Joe I can't tell you.TTYL

Joe - KAEDON NO!

Kaedon - If I get in any trouble I promise I will call you later. Tell Caspar. I can't speak to him face to face

Joe - Already did and he is worried sick