●70●

Friendship means:
• understanding, not agreement.
• forgiveness, not forgetting.
• that the memories last, even if contact's lost.

To: hertigers. Okay, so... I hope we never lose the momories. I guess and hope that we both know that we were both wrong. And okay, I saw my faults and I'm truly sorry for everything I've done. But, yeah, okay, I know it's too late to say sorry though. By this one; I actually did it. So I actually hope to feel better now I've apologized for my faults. Okay, so I hope you will see this and realize how much that appearance hurt(ed) me. I'd rather hope that we ever can do normal to each other again, I honestly don't know or I want become best friends again, yeah, okay. But I want that the whole ignoring-thing stops. Because I really miss you and talking to you. And it just hurts me so fücking much, every time that you pass me by, knowing I am there and just avoiding me... It fücking hurts, okay. And I know it looks like I do the exactely same, but some times I really stare to you wondering or you are sorry for our friendship's breakup.
So okay; at least I want to thank you for being my best friend for two whole years long.
And I know I shouldn't say this (maybe), but I think a lot about our memories. Those at the beach, at school, just us being silly...
Just, it may or may not be the last thing you do for me; please keep the memmories, even if we never talk again.
Okay, so I promise I'll never forget. Because you're probarly the only person who ever came close to me in a way nobody else did. And I'm sorry if other people think otherwise or are hurt by me saying this, but it's the truth.
Because to be honest after our break, I lost literally all my close friends in a short time and needed to make new ones, which was and still is very hard to me. Because I don't really have friends from last year and all my friends are so far away and some even don't feel as friends anymore, I'm sorry to say this but it's my life and I'm not sorry for wanting to be happy, because I lived in this hellhole for too long right now and I just want to put myself on the first place for fücking one time.

(Written: 13/03/2016 & A/N added at: 19/03/2016 | +add on 30/03/16 + 03/04/16 + 12/04/16 + 23/04/16 + 05/05/16)
I'm sure you (hertigers) do reconize those first two dates, but it's true that I worked on this at those days. Also between them.
And, okay, I know I didn't send you a message (I was scared af to do it), but Happy Birthday☺🎉(🍦🍕🍟) and okay, I know I'm late af, but just, y'know. I needed to say it, okay...
(And for if you wanted to know, yes, your number is still living in my phone. Okay, that is quoted, af, but as you hopefully remember I love to quote...)

+ I wanted to add that I was thinking about you at nr 52 too. (and some other chapters, but I forgot the numbers and I'm too lazy to go and check them out, 'cuz Hella, too many)

Anyways, please contact me somehow if you want to make up, I don't fücking care how you do it, but I just fücking miss you.

(Picture added 21/03/16)

(Picture added 27/03/16)

(Picture added 29/03/16)

(Picture added 02/04/16)

And if you've been reading this, let me know or you want to make up or not, okay? Because then I know or you have been reading this or not. And I know that you know now my other account, but my first account is actually dead af..

And for the ones who are reading this, yes I curse fücking much, I friendly solicit to have no comment about that (so, okay)... Because that is just me, being the fücked up person I am.
And believe it or not, but most people like it. Okay, I'm driving off my road...
Anyways; this is the first chapter in whatever a story I talked like I would do in real life, but Okay, with that's been said... (I know that I say "okay" so fücking much, okay? Okay. Okay, again quoted af, but, yeah, okay.) (-> And if you were wondering, yes, this is really how I would talk, okay?)

I love you all fücking much, this means the world to me, because Wattpad is practically speaking my whole fücking life.

Okay, now I'm done with saying my shit, please let me know what you think, whoever (the hell) you may be...

Because maybe friends don't last forever, our memories about them do. You'll never forget the last words you said to another.