Childhood Friends (Sidearms4Reason x female!reader)

(AN: hello this is my first time writing an imagine type story so I hope you enjoy! You can let me know you did by voting or commenting! Thank you! You can also request and I will try to write something special for you.)

Sidearm's POV:

My childhood friend, (y/n), sits across from me at our lunch table. Her (h/l) (h/c) framing her face perfectly, with beautiful (e/c) that suit her so well. The prettiest girl I know and I get to call her my best friend. Although I wish I could call her something more, but she doesn't like me like that. Her eyes only fell in love with a jock, who's more of a bully than anything else, but (y/n) doesn't see that. How could she when I don't tell her and he acts perfect around her.

"Side? Are you okay?" (y/n) asks me concerned.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I say with a forced smile.

She was about today something else when that jock, David (an: sorry any David's reading this, I had to), walks over. "Hey (y/n) I was wondering would you like to.. You know, go out on a date with me? Be my girl?"

My heart stops as I wait for (y/n) to respond, but all she does is stare at him. Then in a sickly sweet voice she says "now why in the world would I go out with with a bully? Especially a bully that's been hurting my best friend? Go to hell, David. Don't talk to me again."

To say I was surprised would've been an understatement, but then a memory of earlier today came to mind and I understood. (Y/n) must've say David push me into the lockers earlier.

David gets angry and says "B*tch I didn't even want a w***e like you! It was a f**king joke, B*tch!" then he walks away.

(y/n) laughs "w***e? You're the f**king B*tch David!" she yells after him. Many people start to laugh at David and he runs out of the cafeteria quickly. (Y/n) then turns to look at me and says "Hey, Side? I was meaning to say this before this happened, but I'll say it now. Will you be mine?"

I almost choked on air and stare at her, then after a few seconds I nod my head yes. She smiles and leans in to kiss me.

-end-

(AN: I hope you enjoyed! Please do request and I will try and write a story involving the person you request! Thank you!)

All words amounted to 443