Author's Note/Contest

Hello, Daisuke Yoshida here. I was drawing Gravity Falls fanart when I thought, why not make up a contest for this story. You guys all know how I'm drawing my own pictures for each chapter, right? Well, this got me thinking. So how would you readers like to send in some fanart? Your art doesn't have to be "good" (and who defines what makes art good in the first place, huh?).

The piece of fanart that I deem "best" earns a special prize and gains the honor of being featured in the final chapter! How's that sound? What's the special prize, you ask? The winner gets to request either a fanfic from me, a piece of artwork, or they get to choose from a list of old fanfics I wrote but never posted anywhere! I kind of want their request (if it's a piece of artwork or a new fanfic) to be Gravity Falls related since this is a Gravity Falls fanart contest. And please have the request be PG to Teen (I don't want to write an M-rated fanfic or draw an M-rated picture).

I'll try to use as many of the pictures you guys send in as I can! It'll probably be a first-come-first-serve basis for the next few chapters though (depending on how many get sent in right away).

If you would like to send fanart there are a few rules:

1. Please keep fanart PG to PG-13 since I'm trying to keep this fanfic open for kids and teens alike.

2. Please have the fanart relate to Gravity Falls (I don't mind a crossover but just be sure to keep it appropriate and tell me what the crossover is).

3. Please don't steal others' art and send it in. That is extremely disrespectful. I'm sure none of you will though. :)

4. When you send in your fanart please tell me what you want your name to be when I credit you! I want to give credit where it is due and if you don't give me a name then I won't use your artwork!

5. Send the fanart you want featured to my email here: hikikomoridaisukeyoshidagmail.com

Also, I'd like to thank you all for over 50 page views! I didn't expect to get any page views for this fanfic so I'm very happy. :) Good Luck to all of you entering the contest! And if you send in fanart after this story is over I could always feature it in another Gravity Falls fanfic (who knows how many I'll write). Thank you all for the page views and for your participation in this contest! (I hope I'll be able to have future contests similar to this one with other fanfics!)

I should be adding another chapter tonight.

Until next time..........