Chapter 2

Xiumin's P.O.V.

      "I wonder when the Doctors are going to contact us again?," I thought, Doctor and his wife have been protecting Queen Farah for as long as anyone could remember. It's been a while since they've contacted me, and I'm starting to worry. I know that everything is fine, and that I'm possibly worrying over nothing.

      I couldn't help it though, I'm her second-in-command. And she treated me and my brothers like family. I was also there when Marisondra was born.

      When I found out that she had been sent to Earth and the reasoning behind it, I was really upset. Sondra had been six years old at the time, her mother had her memory wiped to keep her safe and Queen Farah had gone into hiding soon after with the Doctors.

      I had once overheard how the Doctors' daughter was soon supposed to protect the Queen's daughter when the time came. I had overheard the conversation, but didn't get to hear who it was. And I was completely curious.

      I thought this yesterday, right now, I'm hugging Sondra's older sister as she cried. I had never seen someone this emotionally hurt. It really upset me. It took her a few minutes to calm down, and even when she did, I still held her, I knew she needed it.

      She seemed to reluctantly part the hug, then gave me a grateful smile. I smiled back, then gently put my hands over her eyes, using my powers to make them slightly cold to bring the swelling in her eyes down. She was about to say something, but I told her, "I'm just bringing the swelling down, don't worry."

      She stayed quiet after that, but she let out the occasional sniffle, staying completely still. I took my hands away after a couple minutes, seeing that the swelling in her eyes had gone down completely. She felt her left eye and a big smile appeared on her face, showing a set of white teeth.

      Damn, her teeth are like Chanyeol's!

      We both just started talking about different things, especially telling each other about ourselves. I started to realize something as I continued to talk to her.

      I think I may be falling for her.

_____________________________________________

Sondra's P.O.V.

      Chen and I looked through the crack of the doorway at our older siblings. I gave a knowing look to the prankster above me, since he's taller than me, and we could both tell that they liked each other. We quietly walked away from the door and started making a plan on how to get them together.

      We talked for a while until Nora came into the room and told me that it was time to go home. I sighed and got up, walking towards my sister.

      I knew that dad was going to be frantic when I got home, that was how he was since I'm the maknae. I don't like it most of the time, but hell, I just have to deal with it. I waved goodbye to the guys as Nora and I walked out of the coffee shop. The guys kept saying to visit anytime as we walked away.

      I looked at my unnie, a knowing smile on my face, she looked back at me in confusion. "뭐?(mwo?[What?])," she asked, I chuckled and replied, "그래서, 당신과 시우 민 오빠 , 응?(geulaeseo, dangsingwa siu min oppa, eung?[So, you and Xiumin oppa, huh?])"

      She blushed a bright red and smacked the back of my head.

      Nora: 아니! 내가 화가했기 때문에 그는 단지 저를 위안했다! 도대체 당신은 그가 아마도 나 같은 사람 좋아하고 내가 그를 좋아하는 수 생각했다!?(ani! naega hwagahaessgi ttaemun-e geuneun danji jeoleul wianhaessda! dodaeche dangsin-eun geuga amado na gat-eun salam joh-ahago naega geuleul joh-ahaneun su saeng-gaghaessda!?[No! He was just comforting me because I was upset! What the hell made you think that he could possibly like someone like me and that I like him!?])