Chapter 2 - Moving in

I knew that we had to speak about the fact that Ian had a girlfriend, and that I was engaged with Kalel. It was weird, because I always thought you could love only one person. But now I realized, that I'm in love with two people. There is only one soul mate for each human being, right?

That means, that either Kalel or Ian aren't the right person. But I felt like both of them were.

"Well, Kalel flies to the fashion week in Germany today." I began, as soon as I got an idea. "I could live here in the meantime, and you could, too, if Melanie is okay with it. We could... Try... being a couple."

To ask Ian if we could live here was not easy, even though it was only for a week. The day I told Ian that I will move out was one of my worst and best days of my life. My friend and I had a very serious conversation. We both cried, but at the same time I was very glad to finally move on with my life. I knew, of course, that this wouldn't be the end of Smosh, but i knew that it would make working with Ian and all the other people of Smosh more difficult. Only a few months after that, Ian decided to move together with Melanie.

A weird noise from Ian brought me back in the present. I saw that my best friend's eyes were tearing. "This will always be our house, right? ." he said, his voice shaky.

It broke my heart seeing him like this, and I came closer to him for a long-lasting hug. It was so warm and so safe. No problems anywhere. We two were together, and nobody else, like in the good old days.

But then I rememered what I wanted to say. "What about Melanie?" I asked. Yeah - what about her? What will she think, when Ian told her that he would live in the Smosh house for a while?

"She will understand that I want to spend time with my... best friend." Ian ended the hug. He smiled and I smiled back. 

"What do you think of this..." I began. "We could make an experiment. This week. No longer. Being a couple, you know? And after the week has ended, we can talk about it and decide what to do from there on."

"I'm in." He smiled and looked deep into my eyes. "But isn't that cheating?"

"It is, in some weird way, better to find out which person we prefer before we end our relationships, isn't it? I mean.. What if we're wrong? Maybe this is just imagination. Maybe this gayness is normal for friends like us, I mean... We know each other for so long!"

"You're right. Mel and Kalel would pro think the same way, wouldn't they?"

"Well, I don't know Melanie as good as you, and you don't know Kalel as good as me. But I guess... Yeah."

I stood up and slowly walked to the door. "I am gonna go and get my stuff from my house." I left the room, closing the door behind me. I drove home to fetch my clothes and asked my neighbors if they could feed Pip and Buki. I was really relieved when they said yes. I hectically thanked them and drove back to the Smosh house as fast as possible.

When I arrived, it already was dark. I stored my clothes and other stuff in my old bedroom and went to the living room. Ian was sitting on the couch, watching "Doctor Who", one of his favorite shows, on TV. When I walked in, he turned around, facing me.

"I talked to Melanie. She said that it's okay, if we don't see us this week, because she wanted to visit her parents anyways." He grinned and asked "Are you hungry? I went grocery-shopping."

The moment he said that, I realised that I was very hungry. So I nodded and went to the kitchen, Ian followed me. We made our sandwiches without saying a word, and when we were ready, we sat down at our table and began to eat.

"Mhhh!" Ian groaned, because the food was so good. "Foodgasm!"

I grinned and did the same noise.

"So good!"

After a while of eating silently, Ian began to speak.

"So, do you want to watch the new Batman Movie? The TV premiere is today." he asked.

I was really relieved that he started a conversation. "Sounds great! When does it start?"

My friend glanced at his watch. "Actually right now, I think."

"Well then let's go watch it!" I stood up and went to the couch. We both sat down, and Ian turned on the TV.

The movie had already begun, but we had missed only the first few minutes, so it was okay.

We watched it very long, and when the main couple kissed at the end, it was very weird to sit so close to Ian. And in the moment I thought about doing something romantic (because we were quasi in a relationship) I felt his hand touching mine. I held his hand very soft, and as I turned my head around, I saw him smiling at me. He looked like a little boy who got an amazing toy for his birthday. And I was the toy.

I smiled back, moving closer to him. We interlaced our fingers as I slowly sat down on his thighs. We were face-to-face once again, but this time, we hardly saw each other.

I leaned forward, my face was only a few millimeters away from his.

"I love you." Ian whispered. I replied to him by kissing him on his lips. During the kiss, I heard that the movie was over. Ian grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, without stopping kissing me. The room was totally dark now, no light was there.

As our kiss became stronger, I detached my hands from his, slowly leading them to the bottom of Ian's shirt to raise it.

 - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
TUMBLR:    http://imagine-ianthony.tumblr.com/fanfiction
- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +