A letter from Zayn

Dear Leah

Thank you for the letter you sent me, your class music project sounds exciting and I’d be happy to answer your question.  Normally I receive fan mail, gifts e.c.t so it was different receiving a letter from somebody who isn’t actually a fan.  Judging by your choices in the artists for your project, you have a rather eccentric taste in music.  Nevertheless I would agree they’re all brilliant artists!

It’s a difficult question to answer as there are many things that I like but if I had to tell you what I like most I would have to say just chilling out at home and doing normal things like hanging out with my family.  As the band and I are often out and about travelling I often miss doing everyday things and hanging out with my family so it’s something to look forward to when I get home.

When I get days off from time to time I sleep in till 5pm, then I’ll eat some really yummy food and maybe watch a film or play some video games then I will go back to bed again and sleep :) I honestly enjoy nothing more than just chilling out!  I also have three sisters who are called Safaa, Doniya and Waliyha.  I love to take them shopping and buy them really cool presents and then I watch their reactions and it makes me really happy because they’re happy.

Good luck with your project and I hope all goes well.  I’ve tried to answer your question as best as I could but if you want anything else feel free to write to me again.  I’m sorry that your not a fan but I guess everybody has a different taste in music.  Well it would be boring if we were all the same.

Zayn Malik x

Hey there ;)I hope I haven’t done this completely wrong but I had no idea how to answer it so I don’t know if I was allowed to do a letter but I kinda ended up doing one anyway haaha sorry! Okaay well thanks for reading and sorry it really sucks haha!! Thank you :)