New Girl, New School

*HAZEL's P.O.V*

Gets up out of bed and looks in the mirror. "Why do I have to be here right at this moment? Why couldn't I die with my dad? Why does my mother treat me like this? Does she even care about me?" A million questions rumble through my head every morning I wake up. I HATE LIFE! Silently cries in the corner.

Hazel's Mom: Why are you crying in the corner? Get up little princess, you have someone tonight so be home by 6:30pm.

"Why do you treat me like this?," I replied

Mom: Because I can, so get your little ass up and get ready for school NOW! It's your first day you little brat.

Mumbles while walking to the bathroom. "I wish dad was here!"

Hazel's Mom: What did you say? I didn't hear you.

"Nothing, I'm about to get ready. I can't get hurt anymore." Does my hygiene stuff & puts on some bred 11s, black leggings, red shirt that says "Lies", an a necklace that I always wear(my dad gave it to me). Then gives myself a messy bun.

*GEORGE's P.O.V*

Wakes up and gets in the shower. What to wear though? Scans through closet and finds some Jordan Super.Fly 2's, cargos, a blue/gray shirt that says "Swag Don't Come Cheap", and then I brush my teeth. Okay, I look good! Grabs my phone, answering it.

Jordan: What's up?

"Heading out the house to pick up Dre."

Jordan: I do remember him saying his car broke down last night.

"Well, yeah you on your way to school?"

Jordan: Almost there, see you later and keep it smooth.

Hangs up, grabs my keys, and goes to Dre house.

Dre comes out the house and gets in the passenger's side. "Man, you hungry? I'm hungry."

"You a fatty bro. We gotta hit the trap later because it's this new offer coming in from Mosgrove."

Dre: They like the highest paid, well second to us. We HAVE to make that deal and get the business back on top.

"You think we not? All our families about to be eating good."

George and Dre pulls up to the school, hopping out the car and waving to the females as they walk by.

"Hey ladies," all of the girls giggle and smile.

This is the same impression that the three musketeers get everyday. They do the same things too, make money and play hearts. None of them ever believe they are going to settle down unless it's with another deal on selling drugs and getting richer.

*HAZEL's P.O.V*

Pulls up at the school and goes in the doors. "Yes, I am Hazel Brooks, (talking to principal). Okay, Thanks." Walks to my locker number 215.

Asia walks up to her locker number 200 and see's you down there.

Asia: wait, Hazel?!

Hazel stops putting her books in the locker and turns around looking confused. "Hi."

Asia: You mean to tell me you don't remember me? We've been best friends for how long?

"I'm playing bookie, 11 years and rocking!"

Asia: Yess, I'm so happy you transferred. But I have so much to tell you from three days.

"Let's chat later, I need to get situated in my first class. Alegebra."

Asia: Well good for you because I got that class first too.

Hazel and Asia both went to their first class and called it a day.

A/N(Author's Note): Second chapter...Is the story going good so far?