Three Musketeers

*GEORGE's P.O.V*

At lunch...
Walks up to the boys. "Aye y'all we gotta head out."

Jordan: Hold on man, I'm trying to get her number.

"Nigga, if you trying to eat tonight then you better come on."

George, Dre, and Jordan all gets up and walks to George's car, getting in.

Jordan: So what new deal is we talking bout.

Dre: You ain't hear? Mosgrove wanna send a package to us, you know they rep.

Jordan: I'm happy I left, so boss man, what's the deal?

Looks back at him. "Jordan you know what we do. Make the deal, let me worry about the rest, and cut a check."

Jordan: I just be making sure.

"It's not about making sure, you can't never make sure, gotta always take risks. One phone call and whoever I want dead, I got people watching over us. We good, trust me!"

Jordan: You right bro, you right.

"Then after we do our job, it's many clubs in the Cali to hit up."

Dre smirks, replying, "I need some new hoes."

Jordan: Exactly, bet.

The three of Los Angeles most wanted drug dealers was just about to start another deal, making more and more cops worried. Your questions? Why do they continue to go to school? To make a better situation and try to get out of trouble with the Feds.

*HAZEL's P.O.V*

At the end of the school day, Asia and I decides to go to my house to chill.

"We haven't hung out in a good month or so. What you wanna do?"

Asia: It's this party tonight that this boy at our school giving for a welcome back and I wanna go.

"Shit sound lame as hell and on top of that we got school tomorrow, it's only Monday."

Asia: Girl you don't even know, this boy parties always be hype. You haven't heard of Matthew yet?

"No I have not but tell me more."

Asia: Let me tell you boo, he is one of the best basketball players at our school. His grades stay up and he never in no trouble. I would try to pull homeboy if I wasn't in a relationship with Dre.

"You is crazy...But alright let's get ready!"

Hazel and Asia puts on one of their best outfits and continues to get ready for the get together.

*GEORGE's P.O.V*

George, Dre, and Jordan all arrive at the warehouse. As they walk in, they see business looking good as usual.

"Alright y'all two go look around and make sure everyone off they ass and I'll go do why I do best."

When Jordan and Dre walk away, George goes to his office and settles in.

Worker: Boss, Mr. Mosgrove has arrived.

"Send him up," I replied. Then Mosgrove came up to the office with a suitcase and sits down. While he sits down, I shake his hand and start the conversation first.

"Hello Mr. Mosgrove."

Mosgrove: Please, call me Jerry.

"Okay, let's get this here started. So I hear you would like to do business with my company."